Contributor

My Big Deal Trench is on Backorder

This is completely unbelieveable! I ordered by black trench yesterday afternoon along with the DFG blazer. I just checked my order status and they're both on backorder. How can this be?

Super Contributor

Re: My Big Deal Trench is on Backorder

Same here - there must be a glitch - my whole order of 5 items including trench and other Linea that most certainly are in stock now shows backorder. I'm going to give it a few hours before freaking out.

Respected Contributor

@MareZ 

Yes, the orders I placed in the early afternoon are also on "backorder" for some reason.  No doubt this is a typical glitch in their system.  I feel sure things will be sorted out before we know it.  

Respected Contributor

My Loden Trench is also showing as Backordered, but there’s plenty of inventory as I just put 15 into my Cart.

Yet another Q glitch!  I’m sure they will work it out.

Respected Contributor

Don't you think this means that your order will be processed with returnd items.

Hopefully it means that full inventory has not been received.

Super Contributor

@granddi wrote:

Don't you think this means that your order will be processed with returnd items.

Hopefully it means that full inventory has not been received.

Not in this case. I have 5 different items, 3 of which do not show any sizes having been sold out. All show as backordered at the moment. This is just my opnion, but I sense this is just a computer database issue that will self correct in a short while.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies! I just got off the phone with Customer Service who tells me they have received numerous calls on this 'backorder status'.

It is a problem on QVC's end!

The C/S Rep. went and removed the S&H and placed my order back into 'In Process' status.

I suggest to all who haven't called about the 'backorder status' to call and request that S&H be waived and that your item be placed back into 'in process' again.

In other words, QVC isn't going to reverse the 'backorder' on their own; you have to call!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom  Thank you, I did exactly what you recommended and my order is now In Process.  

The CS Representative was aware of the issue and also mentioned that Customers should call to have their orders adjusted.  

I asked if this issue affected all items ordered on Q - she said only some.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just did an on-line chat. The CSR actually said this to me,  "A lot of items are on backorder. Fixing the problem is a top priority but I have no idea when or if your items will come off backorder." And that was that. Guess I'll make a call.

Well, I just got off the phone with CS and didn't get the result I was hoping for. She told me there is nothing she can do to move the order forward; that it has to stay on back order until such time as more stock arrives because they've sold more than they have. This really is unbelieveable!

Trusted Contributor

I just called CS and was told a letter went out to me via USPS today, letting me know my order is now back ordered. She went on to say there was nothing she could do and back order status is the same as wait list.