Honored Contributor

My BIG BARGAINS Started Arriving Today

Having alerted you to the unbelievably slashed prices of the Linea Tibetan and Couture necklaces, I had to let you know that two of my three purchases from last Friday (known as "Is-This-a-Joke?" Friday because of the lowest prices ever seen) arrived about one-half hour ago.  

Before I swoon over how gorgeous these two pieces are, you might wonder why I purchased only three pieces when the buying was so good.  First, I had already bought the pieces that I yearned for and could reasonably afford.  Second, I've had overwhelming household expenses lately.  So, that's that.

Because both necklaces were presented in identical packaging, I did not know which one I was opening first.  It was the Couture Multi-strand.

product thumbnail

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Couture-Multi-Strand-Necklace.product.J491857.html?sc=PR...

Of course it is as beautiful as you'd expect, but what surprised me was that it is not as dominant as I'd wondered.  This beauty will snuggle inside a suit jacket or lie peacefully on a Whisper Knit sweater or Linea blouse without screaming "Look at me!"  I loved this surprise as well as the intriguing use of three different green colors on three different types of stones.  Genius.

product thumbnail

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Tibetan-Necklace.product.J492855.html?sc=PRODFEED

My second little beauty (but its beauty is BIG) is the Tibetan necklace in Purple, with gunmetal as the metal.  Is there any gunmetal superior to that found on Louis's Linea jewelry?  NO!   As a gold lover, I am amused that I adore his shiny gunmetal in his rich shade of gunmetal.

Because I own all the Windchime necklaces in three metal finishes (gold, silver and gunmetal), I did not think I "needed" the Tibetan necklace.  After all, the paddles are paddles and the beads, eh.  I was wrong.  Now I wish I had bought the Caramel in the gold when it was on sale Friday.  Oh well.  By the way, the Purple beads are the darkest shade from the Purple necklace sold earlier.

What can I say?  What a wild Friday last week.

Honored Contributor

Re: My BIG BARGAINS Started Arriving Today

@golding76 How nice that you got your jewelry and are enjoying it so much!

Occasional Contributor

Goldie,, thanks to you I ordered the same two necklaces and am anxiously awaiting their arrival.  I'm so happy to read your reviews.  The pictures on qvc never do the pieces justice.  You , my dear, could write catalog descriptions!  Your posts are so descriptive and creative.

Thanks for giving us the heads up last week!

Esteemed Contributor

My 3 Linea necklaces finally shipped today: the Roma 3 strand, the zodiac and the Grecian metal disc in verdigris.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 - I got the same ones you did, only the Tibetan in Caramel. I've been really stepping out of my southwestern style with Linea jewelry! I also got the Zodiac necklace- perfection. I just couldn't believe the price!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Gw320,

Thank you so much for your kind and generous words.  I try to share my excitement as accurately and clearly as I can.  The Couture necklace really surprised me by possessing a more modest look than I thought it had.  I like it just the way it is -- just like Mr. Rogers.  The piece is juicy and opulent but not exaggeratedly so.

You will absolutely love both of the necklaces.  As we have written before on this forum, our joy is bittersweet because we are now receiving the last of the designs of The Maestro, Louis Dell'Olio.  

Honored Contributor

MY THIRD SPRING FLING ITEM ARRIVED

Today, my Linea "Pave Star Cuff, Sterling Silver" but clad in gold, arrived.  

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Pave-Star-Cuff%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J492477.html?s...

A minimalist beauty!  I paid a minimalist price, too.

Was it Seka who once posted that it is reminiscent of a certain Tiffany style?  I agree that it is.  It suggests the shiny metal bracelets with just a sprinkling of clear stones that the iconic jeweler produces.  It is a cousin of this

Atlas® X Closed Wide Hinged Bangle in Rose Gold with Diamonds

Contributor

WHOO HOO!

I got all 8 individually wrapped bubble envelopes from USPS today.

J491389 Swag Set black

J491389 Swag Set silver ox

J489234 Zodiac

J491857 Couture multi strand

J492855 Tibetan black

J485280 Grecian gold

J492445 Carrina faux pearl blue

J488251 MutiStrand Nugget black

Respected Contributor

@golding76  How wonderful that you received your ‘BIG Bargain’ items!  

I have compared some of Louis’s Jewellery Items to Tiffany.  The quality is superb.

I love the Tiffany Atlas Collection.....

CD634140-8C1B-4CBE-871F-87A2862D2F95.jpeg

When I lived and worked in the U.S. I purchased several Tiffany items.

Respected Contributor

@DizMcTiz You mentioned that you purchased the Carrina necklace last Friday.  What was the price of the item at that time?