Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mrs. Angela's size wearing the Big Deal blouse

@DiAnne wrote:

I only watched about 45 minutes last night but I am pretty sure I heard them say Angela was wearing an 8.  

luvitorleaveit wrote:

I taped the earlier show and I heard Angela say she sized up to an 8.

I loved how flowy the top looked on most of the models I'm not sure if they all sized up.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

I only watched about 45 minutes last night but I am pretty sure I heard them say Angela was wearing an 8.  

luvitorleaveit wrote:

I taped the earlier show and I heard Angela say she sized up to an 8.

I loved how flowy the top looked on most of the models I'm not sure if they all sized up.

I hear the same thing--that Angela had on a Size 8.  She's been wearing a Small now for a couple of years (used to wear and XS), so a Size 8 is the larger end of the Small range (6-8). I always have trouble with numerical sizing--you'd think it would be more accurate as there are more sizes to choose from, but for me it's always a struggle.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49- the numerical sizes are too difficult for me as well so that alone is a deal breaker for me.  I never return items in the letter sizes but I found lately with the numerical I do.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 @Maxine49 

I feel the same way regarding letter sizing.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

you should ask Louis on his website if the models sized up. When they were asked what size they were wearing they all said they were wearing there actual size. I think Angela is getting bigger. She is large on top and I think more of an 8 then a 6 Maria was wearing her normal size. I think she said 18.