Valued Contributor

Mrs. Angela's size wearing the Big Deal blouse

Did anyone hear what size the model Angela was wearing while modeling the Big Deal blouse? I think we are about the same size on top, and that info would be helpful. I thought there was a feature called Model's closet, but have not been able to find it. TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mrs. Angela's size wearing the Big Deal blouse

Does Angela wear a Small? I thought I heard in the 9PM video that she had on a Small. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

You can find "model's closet" by typing those words in the search function.  However, its purpose is to show the accessories worn by the models although it seems to have morphed into general merchandise.

No, I didn't hear what size Angela was wearing.  The host was too busy making inane comments to bother with such trivia.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I did hear Angela say she was wearing size Small.

Regular Contributor

I thought I heard the host say that Angela was wearing a size 6.

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Esteemed Contributor

The top comes in numbered sizes.  I am pretty sure Angela was wearing size 6.

Honored Contributor

I only watched about 45 minutes last night but I am pretty sure I heard them say Angela was wearing an 8.  

Honored Contributor

Why are you calling her Mrs.?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the responses. I would normally wear a small in Linea, and this top seems to be generously cut. The 4 would work, but since a few have responded a 6 that Angela was wearing, I think I will try that.

Many of the hosts address her as Mrs. Angela, and so did Louis. I do not know why she is referred to that way, perhaps a sign of respect since she has been a model for many years.

Trusted Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

Thanks for the responses. I would normally wear a small in Linea, and this top seems to be generously cut. The 4 would work, but since a few have responded a 6 that Angela was wearing, I think I will try that.

Many of the hosts address her as Mrs. Angela, and so did Louis. I do not know why she is referred to that way, perhaps a sign of respect since she has been a model for many years.

.       When Angela was married, several years ago, Pat & Jayne called her that,     since they can’t use last names.  It was funny, & it stuck.