Respected Contributor

Re: More Linea sizes showing in stock!

[ Edited ]

I say get it or you will regret it. I have all three and couldn't be happier!

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1
Thanks for the push. I just ordered it. Before we knew for sure if Louis was “retiring”, I tried to budget my purchases. But knowing he’s not coming back, I don’t feel bad grabbing these special pieces while I can.

Maybe I’ll grab the silver eventually. 😊
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermomI have both the latte and blue skirts.  Both are beautiful, but the blue is stunning, IMO.  I am considering getting the silver as well.  Enjoy your purchase!

Respected Contributor

@Linmo
Thanks! I know I won’t be sorry. 😊
I only wish I had the blue glitterati to go with it.
Super Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@crazycockermomI have both the latte and blue skirts.  Both are beautiful, but the blue is stunning, IMO.  I am considering getting the silver as well.  Enjoy your purchase!

I just pick up the silver skirt. Besides Black, please give some suggestions?  Would the white faux shantyng jacket look nice with it. I can't think of any silver jacket that Louis has made? I'm stepping out my  comfortbox, help.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

After having the most bizarre shipping experience with my two prior Linea orders (which were placed on the same day), which I never received, I took a gamble this morning ordering what never arrived at my home in ivory along with several other Linea items now available in my size. Someone, somewhere in the chain of shipping and delivery slapped the usual white, rectangular QVC shipping label addressed properly to me, onto a large, generic brown box using transparent packing tape, and not the QVC packing tape. and placed into that box three fuzzy, blanket-like "teddy"-style coats from a manufacturer I had never heard of, whose products QVC doesn't even sell, and sent those alien contents to my home.  Opening that box was quite the surprise, as there was nothing I had ordered inside of it.  I am so grateful that QVC has such wonderful customer service, and James in customer service was able to help me greatly. The ivory jacket I had ordered but had not received was sold out in my size, however. I figured it was not meant to be, considering the Linea line is being discontinued. 

I was so happy to discover this thread, and to find that I am once again able to order that ivory jacket with the pearl buttons, as all sizes have been miraculously restocked. 

Frequent Contributor

Concerned as my orders indicate they are PREPARING.  I ordered on 3/4 and 3/5.  Crossing my fingers and trying to keep the faith!

Super Contributor

Mine, too. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks SO MUCH for letting us know about this change in stock.  I was able to get the silver embroidered skirt and a couple of pairs of ponte pants that had been out in my size.  

Respected Contributor

@vickybliss @CJBreck Let's keep our fingers crossed Ladies!  Three of my Linea orders have shipped but they had been on waitlist since January and were in process a day before the inventory influx showed up.  I'm guessing they received a lot of orders when things became available.  It wasn't just Linea - I noticed items from other brands that were sold out became available as well.