Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: More Linea sizes showing in stock!

@CGee wrote:

Even basics like the Fleece Lined TIghts A439092 and the WK Turtlenecks are back.

Did the warehouse just lose track of an aisle full of Linea pallets during the pandemic?

I know!!!  I just snagged a Caramel split-neck WK & also a backup one in Black

Esteemed Contributor

I too was surprised to see items in stock, on sale, and in my size.  I have been stalking some items for ages.  Can't resist since this is our last chance to purchase any of his lovely pieces.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazing number of items !. I had regretted not buying more of the WK's and now they have just magicly appeared. I'm waiting for the backorders to come and someone to yell  "April Fool's Day".

Super Contributor

I've been looking through all the linea items and found a Vivid Blue Embroidered skirt in my size. 

There are treasures to be found

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys Thanks for posting!  It could be a fluke and the items are not available or it could be the model's closet which is fine by me.  

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tipsy Now losing my mind and moving on to "aspirational shopping" and getting smaller sizes too, just in case. Like that ever happens :-)

Respected Contributor

Two of my orders shipped today, so I guess it is the real deal and not a fluke or early April Fool's joke.  I wonder if Louis knows where the sudden influx of inventory came from?

Super Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Two of my orders shipped today, so I guess it is the real deal and not a fluke or early April Fool's joke.  I wonder if Louis knows where the sudden influx of inventory came from?

So glad some of your orders shipped. There is hope for the rest of us.

Louis wrote that he thought the influx was the shelving of all the Christmas returns. I asked  CS if they had just finished their annual inventory, and she said yes and also there were a lot of returns to be shelved. And here I was thinking it was the fairies at work.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @mam2fourboys! I got the sapphire eyelet skirt and the denim gauze crepe trench coat. I have both in other colors and love them! Still thinking about some sweaters!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered some pieces that I wished I had gotten that suddenly became available in my size:

The pleated blouse in ivory (I would’ve liked the pink too but will be happy to at least get the ivory)

The flowered blouses in sapphire and black. Already have the red and emerald and love them. Seems overkill to have them in every color but oh well.

I wasn’t planning on getting the tie dye boho skirt in pink and matching WK tank, but I have the orange and green and since this is my last chance, I splurged.

Also got the wide leg printed pant in espresso and the double layer pant in ivory/black (already have the ivory/espresso).

I am so disappointed we won’t be getting more Linea. As much as I loved his last fall collection, in Florida I always looked forward to his warmer warm weather items. At least I was able to get these springy/summer pieces.

There is one sapphire embroidered skirt available in my size. It’s not on sale but I’m so tempted. I have the latte already...