Super Contributor

More Linea sizes showing in stock!

I happened to check my wish list and noticed that several things in my size that have been sold out are now available. It seems the Q has done inventory. Check any item that you still want for your size!  I was surprised at how much popped up and bought 8 items. And I thought I was done!  So glad to get the emerald flower blouse, perfectly pink pleated blouse, Jac's garden sapphire scarf and a few other things that I had missed out on. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: More Linea sizes showing in stock!

I was just going to post this.  Most of the newer items that had sold out are now available.  I just purchased 5 items.  I expedited delivery on my favorites to avoid the item being back ordered.  This is bittersweet.  I am pleased to get these last few items but it is hard to adjust that the Linea line has been dropped.  Louis has inspired me for many years and nothing, in my opinion, at QVC comes close to his line.

Regular Contributor

Thank you ! I finally snagged a PINE MULTI blouse in my size.

Contributor

Is this too good to be true?  I found clearance prices on items that have been sold out for months.  Order placed ; will see if all actually ships!  Not feeling guilty for stocking up on these lovely pieces!

Respected Contributor

Not feeling guilty at all! There were several items I kicked myself for not ordering at the time. I was delighted to find them in stock.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @mam2fourboys  I was able to order a canceled waitlisted floral embroidered shirt which has all sizes in stock!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I came to this forum, too, to let others know that quite a few items that I had on waitlist are now available.  That was a moment of relief for me.

Yes, I'm happy on one hand but saddened by the ill-advised termination of the Linea line on the other.  

Regular Contributor

Even basics like the Fleece Lined TIghts A439092 and the WK Turtlenecks are back.

Did the warehouse just lose track of an aisle full of Linea pallets during the pandemic?

Trusted Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

I came to this forum, too, to let others know that quite a few items that I had on waitlist are now available.  That was a moment of relief for me.

Yes, I'm happy on one hand but saddened by the ill-advised termination of the Linea line on the other.  

I was really surprised to see that all my WL pieces are processing.  I was sure I wouldn’t see any of them.  

I’m awfully sad too, as I watched - and remember it well- the very first show.  It was at Liberty State Park, with a stunning view of lower Manhattan.  I wish Louis all the best in the future!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @mam2fourboys! I was able to find 3 items I previously couldn't in my size. Plus as it turns out, 2 items on wait list I thought I'd never see are in process.