Honored Contributor

@Raven1313 That Big Deal is coming in May: triple tiered boho tie dyed print skirt in aqua/ivory (so far as we know, there are probably more colors).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Raven1313 That Big Deal is coming in May: triple tiered boho tie dyed print skirt in aqua/ivory (so far as we know, there are probably more colors).

Thanks JustJazzmom! I remember seeing it sneak peaked a while ago, can't wait to see the other colors! Of course, now I'm wondering what the June Big Deal will be Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@JJM Do you know what the other Big Deal is?  Louis mentioned today that he has two coming up in the next two months. Very curious!

Respected Contributor

I received fhe following from QVC RE LOUIS AIR TIME

Thursday, 04/19/2018, 1:00PM - 3:00PM EDT

Super Contributor

When Louis was presenting the A279516 Printed Short Sleeve Top (eyelash print) Chantal was wearing a necklace that Louis called his Tortoise Back(?) Necklace and he said it is coming in the fall. I might have heard him wrong but I think that's what he said.You can see the necklace in the video presentation of that top.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I think he said The Big Deal for June was the Carnival necklace. Did anyone else hear this? I hope so! Smiley Happy