Super Contributor

Merry Christmas Linea Ladies!

I hope you all have such a lovely day today.  I pray that you and your families are all healthy and well, even though many of us cannot be physically together today.  We are blessed to have our three youngest sons home and our oldest is celebrating with his girlfriend on the west coast.  We have so much to be thankful for!

Today we will open presents when the boys get up and then just relax!  We have lots of leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner so I will just cook a big breakfast.  I plan to play Christmas music on the piano, sit and read a lovely Christmas book by the fire, call our oldest son and my parents,  and play a board game with the family.  

I almost forgot to wear my Linea outfit that I bought last year to wear to what I thought would be this year's Christmas party for my husband's work.  The lovely blue embroidered skirt, black waist whittling WK sweater, and matching blue glitterati necklace!  I've never worn this outfit and I'm not letting Christmas go by without wearing it!

Love and hugs to you all!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas Linea Ladies!

Merry Christmas Linea friends!

Christmas Eve to Mass and to a small gathering of my neighborhood Pod, or Bubble:

Vintage Linea crushed velvet button front tunic over black faux suede leggings..

Today may be a Pajama Day. Relaxing, reading and making calls to family & friends. Zoom Christmas with siblings tonight. My Christmas will take place in my home on Sunday.

My Linea clearance purchases have started to arrive.

Trusted Contributor

Merry Christmas everyone 🌲 ⭐️ ♥️ !!!

today I am wearing my Linea navy lurex sweater, navy faux suede pants, plaid blazer with the carina necklace. 

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas, Ladies!  Wishing you all a safe, healthy and a very Happy New Year!

I'm in Louis black sequin pants. new white wrap over top and 2 sets of Louis 72 inch pearls!

Maryland Crab cakes for dinner........shipped from Jimmy's seafood in Baltimore....rice. asparagus, big salad, Champagne, Bouche de Noel for dessert!

Enjoy your reason to celebrate!

Trusted Contributor

Merry Christmas and a blessed day to everyone here who loves Linea and Louis Dell Olio! Hoping for a safe and healthy New Year for all! 

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas 🎄 to all who celebrate. Near or far, families will gather together today to talk, laugh, open presents & reminisce. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Wishing all the blessings of the season to all who gather here!

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas Linea ladies! Hope you all had a blessed day.
Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas, Linea Ladies!

This was certainly a Christmas like no other.....but we made the best of it!

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas everyone- and thank you @mam2fourboys for starting this thread! I'm awaiting my latest Linea purchases too.

I wore my black trench last night. I was planning to wear my V-neck ivory zip-up jacket, but the weather turned just before I left the house. We went ahead with our parking lot service. My notes blew off the podium and at one point it looked like one side of our canopy was going to fall, but even with all that, I felt peace. My trench is wonderful- and comfortable! 

I gave DD her first Linea - the black zip-up - today. I thought she could use it when she is back in an office! Unfortunately it will probably be her last.

I look forward to my New Year's outfit, even though it will be just us.  Smiley Happy