Valued Contributor

J335211 maedi gras necklace posted at a great price. Run don't walk before they're sold out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mardi GrasNecklace Posted

@Berlybaby wrote:

J335211 maedi gras necklace posted at a great price. Run don't walk before they're sold out.

@Berlybaby  Thank you so much for posting this alert.  I was sick and tired of stalking it!   I ordered mine!  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Berlybaby Thank You for posting!  I was just going to check - again - and saw your Thread!  I just ordered mine!  

I feel like I've won the Lottery!

Good Luck to everyone!

Contributor

Mind my asking what the original price was ?

Respected Contributor

@nypdblue12 This is a brand New Necklace that was just posted.

Esteemed Contributor

Decided to try the # for the Mardi Gras necklace for the umpteenth time, and there it was!  I almost fell out of my chair, lol.  Finally!  Once my order was in, I came here to see if it was posted in the Linea forum.  My EDD is March 6, so I'm sure I'll be reading all of your reviews before my necklace arrives. 

Soooo happy to get my order in!  I wonder how many of these QVC ordered?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I ordered one for a friend.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have one in my cart. Still trying to decide if it's me. I don't wear a lot of necklaces but don't want to regret passing this up. I do have his single bar necklaces, falling leaves, palm leaves, baroque crosses and more....all of which I love but don't wear often enough.
Valued Contributor

I got mine!  I am not sure it will sell out, I hope I am wrong, but the QVC picture is not attractive at all.  Those of us who have seen it as only Louis can show it knows what a wow it is.  He will probably show it Saturday.  I'm happy.

Honored Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

I got mine!  I am not sure it will sell out, I hope I am wrong, but the QVC picture is not attractive at all.  Those of us who have seen it as only Louis can show it knows what a wow it is.  He will probably show it Saturday.  I'm happy.

I bought it but agree about the photo on the Q site.  The photos someone else posted - the multiple ones that I guess were from Louis or Jaques  - were much, much more attractive.  I hope in person it looks like those!