Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🦁 March List and Shows 2019 🐑

@Nonametoday- I am refraining from buying anymore jewelry too my husband discovered not only the pile of boxes in our bedroom but my middle bedroom also has a pile of Linea jewelry boxes!  He doesn't know about all the drawers that I store all my Linea and other jewelry in!

At least I was able to write on the boxes exactly what's in them.  I really need a closet just to store my jewelry.

I would like to organize my jewelry better though but it will be a major project for sure.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom 

Do you think that the Linea white/white, blue/white blouses with flowered embroidery on  on the front will be offered on his March 20 shows.  I hope so.

Honored Contributor

@culebra  I would think so, especially if Louis sneak peeked it on his blog.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Updated with live links for crop pants, embroidered blouses and the tiger lily duster. Note: midnight multi new color for the tiger lily duster ISN'T posted yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom- thanks for all your hard work, you have been too busy keeping up with all this.

Even though I didn't buy too much this go round I still want to thank you.  I am preparing for two cruises this year (June and August) next year another cruise, wedding(s). 

Packing is going to be very challenging as usual.............

Honored Contributor

You got that right @Luvitorleaveit1 ! 

I just e mailed the rose committee head & a woman creating signage for the demo Extension Service rose garden. I had to take specific ‘logos’ and cut them out after I copied them from info sent to me. After cutting them out, I scanned them into my computer as PDFs so I can send them on to the woman doing the signage. The signs need to be eye catching.

Honored Contributor

Updated with ombre and safari crinkle georgette shirt w shell links. Disc jewelry has been added.

Note: some items will be copied to the April list when April begins.