Contributor

I was wondering if anyone knew when the alabaster slim leg pants will be available. I do not remember if Louis has said when he would be showing them.  

Honored Contributor

@luvknines wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knew when the alabaster slim leg pants will be available. I do not remember if Louis has said when he would be showing them.  

Spring! Item # A265615.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

Thank you Just Jazz Mom.

Respected Contributor

I am interested in buying the alabaster slim leg pants also.  Last years flowy alabaster pants were not flattering on me.  I do not think I am tall enough.  The slim leg pants are a dream.  I asked Louis - at this time possibly not till July.  I was surprised when he said July as I think that is a little late for spring.  I think alabaster is definitely a spring summer early fall color.   I hope it is earlier.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I am interested in buying the alabaster slim leg pants also.  Last years flowy alabaster pants were not flattering on me.  I do not think I am tall enough.  The slim leg pants are a dream.  I asked Louis - at this time possibly not till July.  I was surprised when he said July as I think that is a little late for spring.  I think alabaster is definitely a spring summer early fall color.   I hope it is earlier.

The bottoms of those pants were too wide, but once they got shortened, they looked much better on me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

Thank you Culebra I too was hoping they would be earlier than July..  I wanted to wear them on a trip I am going on in June.  But at least we will get another color in these womderful pants.  Thank you for passing on the information.