Regular Contributor

Lunchtime Special: Faux Suede Trench Coat in Vino & Loden

A370421 Just $51 now. About the price of a nice polo shirt. Stock up or add a color? One of my favorite Linea garments.
Respected Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special: Faux Suede Trench Coat in Vino & Loden

[ Edited ]

WOW! That's a deal. I bought this coat in the wine color in 10-2019 and paid $96.00. It is heavier than I expected. Not lined but heavy fabric. So for me living in the south I didn't get a lot of wear of it. For warmer climates it is a winter coat. But at this price I might buy another one

Esteemed Contributor

@CGee thanks for the heads-up. I often forget to check the LTS as they are not as good as they once were. I have this coat in the espresso and just ordered a smaller size in the loden as the coat I have now is beautiful but will be too big in the fall. I believe I paid even less on a crazy As Is deal, but this coat is too good to pass up, especially now that everything Linea has come to an end.

Respected Contributor

When I went back to try and get the black it was no longer available. I ordered the loden green. I need another coat like I  a need another hole in my head but I couldn't resist. 

Regular Contributor

@50Mickey @queendiva  I just stumbled across the Special -- was checking the A number because a friend had admired my coat and bought one, and we were talking about it. Yes, it is kind of heavy but in a luxurious, drapey way :-) 

BTW I took a screenshot of the sale price, in case someone needs that for a Price Drop Refund.