Respected Contributor

Lovely, Louis! Stripes, stripes, stripes!

“THE NECTARINE & WHITE STRIPE SHIRT”

…………………..I love a stripe shirt on a woman especially if it looks like her husband’s or boyfriend’s…….The shirt above is the one to give you that look, A347479……The NECTARINE & WHITE shirt has a stand collar and a button front. It has a classic long sleeve with a two button cuff. The top yoke extends down onto the sleeve to give a drop should look, but it has a normal set in sleeve. Side slits give you extra hip room. There is a BOX PLEAT in the back which adds cross back room. The fabric is 100% polyester, but does have mechanical stretch so the fabric is not rigid. It is not a light weight cotton shirt. It does have some body to it, which makes it the perfect shirt or SHIRT JACKET. The fabric has a TWILL weave which you can see in the blow up of the stripe. This is not a print….It is numerically sized, and the 4 is approx. 28 inches long……….It is true to size, so if you like a trim fit go with your normal Linea size…….but if you like the look of a “boyfriend’s shirt”, then I would go up one size, not because it’s small, but because you like the look…… If you normally go up a size in wovens….then go up one size……I have chosen my Indigo denim shorts, A606294 for a very casual look………….I am adding the FANTASY FISH in GREEN and BLUE, J360756,  for some fun conversation!……………….enjoy………………..much Love……………………Louis

“NAVY & WHITE STRIPE SHIRT”

…………………….The Navy is a LINEA DEEP NAVY…..not just blue or a royal……A true Pea coat navy……….Wear it as a shirt or jacket…….I am pairing it with my classic jewel neck navy cotton tee, A225482, and my Navy Ponte Crop pant, A302601……In the photos above you can get a good look at the BACK BOX PLEAT. You can see that it is partially stitched down and the stitching ends with a box and an X…….To accessorize……my FANTASY FISH in RED and WHITE, J360756…..The GOLD HOOP and the GOLD ROLLER bracelets will wish the look……………………enjoy…………………….much Love……………………………Louis

“THE TURQUOISE & WHITE STRIPE SHIRT”

……………………The third and last color being offered in this shirt is Turquoise and White……….The color of Caribbean water!……..Cool as a summer breeze……………….Add the gleaming gold Tangiers necklace and Earring set for some summer fun, J3611101. A pair of gold strappy sandals, sunglasses a tote and the WHITE DENIM CROP JEANS, A305686 completes the look……They are the perfect jean weight for warm weather……and they are on clearance!!!!……….Now all you need is some warm temperatures!………………….enjoy……………………….much Love……………………..Louis

Regular Contributor

Re: Lovely, Louis! Stripes, stripes, stripes!

Another Linea Lady who is up and checking early!

Respected Contributor

Must have these !!!  The orange for sure, and probably the navy as well.

Respected Contributor

A beautiful Shirt!  I wear Louis’s Shirts as Jackets over my Midi and Maxi Dresses.  

Love the Tangerine and Navy.

Respected Contributor

LOVE, LOVE the stripes, but not the polyester Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

LOVE, LOVE the stripes, but not the polyester Smiley Sad

I have to agree here. I know many don't like to iron, but this shirt in cotton (even cotton with a bit of span for ease) would have been a homerun for me.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Love the design! Wish it was in the cotton, nylon and tiny bit of span fabric like the striped blouses of 2018. I love, love, love those blouses. <sigh>

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@GraceCO@gardensla

I agree.  I would purchase in all colors if they were cotton not polyester.  

Valued Contributor

I don't iron, so I will probably get the turq.

Valued Contributor

Not all cotton shirts need ironing. I have several Joan Rivers cotton shirts, nice soft cotton, as well as seersucker shirts that do not require ironing.