Honored Contributor

The WK sweaters are wonderful! The magenta is not fuchsia which is more pink. The navy is Louis' standard navy. They fit in my usual Small. The blouson effect makes it very pretty. The V neck isn't too low. When I put it on, I pulled up on the V so the cleavage wouldn't be showing.

The 2 tartan blazers are equally wonderful -- matching plaids in all the right places. I like the antique brass buttons. 

The 2 floral blouses fit -- not see through at all. I need the next size up (size 10) as I noticed slight gapping at my 38B bustline. The 8's will be returned. I guess I need that extra half inch across the back. 

I hope that the WK sweaters sell enough so more colors can be sold in this style. The sweaters are a hefty weight as is expected on an ENR. WK sweaters are my winter tops. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: Lovely Items Received!

[ Edited ]

Happy you are pleased with your haul, JJM.

I am glad you mentioned the heft of the gauge because someone questioned if this was a lightweight sweater.  While writing my post regarding the WK blouson sweaters, I knew I wanted to mention that but forgot to do so.  Fortunately, you covered it.

The WK blouson sweater, along with the faux suede riding skirt, can meet the challenge of the chilliest of days.  

Respected Contributor
Glad you like your new items! Can’t wait to get mine. Nice that you got both blazers. I only let myself get one, but I was tempted to get both. So beautiful!
I hope I don’t have to exchange my blouses. Numerical sizing is always a little tricky for me.
I don’t need more sweaters in FL but couldn’t resist this style. They look so pretty and different from what I already have.
Trusted Contributor

I only received part of my order, but I agree, @JustJazzmom and @golding76 .

i tried on the navy WK and  I love this WK too.  The sleeves are very pretty and the vneck is flattering.  So soft and comfy.

I was surprised how much I like the  pine floral blouse.  It is light and airy.  It is such a pretty color combination and it looks gorgeous with the plum skirt.  It will look great with the plum suit,and  cardigan.  

Can't wait for the rest to arrive!

Honored Contributor

A343148, a WK ENR dress with S/S in the forest green looks pretty good with the pine multi blazer above it. 

Honored Contributor

Such a figure flattering sweater. He really knows what looks good on us.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom 

Thank you for sharing. How does the blazer fit? I am a bit unsure what size would be best. Its described as a close to the body fit. I was thinking of layering with possibly a leather, denim or thin quilted vest(s). Add a shirt and maybe a WK sweater for a warm fall combo. Is the fit of blazer ample enough on its own or a closer fit as described? Anything you can comment on would be greatly appreciated. Much thanks!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  The blazer fit me in my usual Medium 12 for blazers. I wore below it a S/S WK sweater. It was fine. I do not usually wear thick heavy sweaters & the WK ones are fine.  I think I may have to have sleeves shortened a tiny bit (1/2")? 

The scarlet red ponte pants (A298447) look great below the red multi blazer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom 

Thank you for your comments. I'll just have to see what's what when my green arrives. Hopefully this week. I think the blazer is a perfect piece to pop on and go for the fall season, even with my limited activities these days. Plus all the additional new and old combos available for styling. And mentioning how nice the scarlet red looks with the red tartan is a tease for me. I so adore Louis' reds.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

A343148, a WK ENR dress with S/S in the forest green looks pretty good with the pine multi blazer above it. 

Thanks for the idea.  I have that dress.  This blazer should work with several items.  Looking forward to getting it.