Honored Contributor

Re: Loved Antonella's Comment

For those of you that are new to Linea, Louis also styles the models for the shows--every outfit complete with the jewelry, scarf, etc.  It is always a pleasure to watch his shows.  Sometimes they also show (briefly) the sketches he has done of all the complete outfits.  Can you believe QVC almost let him go a few years ago?  His fashions are lovely and his shows are so informative and enjoyable.  I like Antonella doing the shows--also Jill and MaryBeth.

Honored Contributor

I like her too.  My only complaint is that she wears those long fingernails, polished like bright pink and I find myself looking at her nails instead of the ring or whatever she has on.

I know she's a Jersey girl (I think she is) and I've heard her say she likes big hair and long nails.  No problem with anything except I wish the nails weren't quite so long.

She didn't use to have them that long.  It seems like she keeps getting the longer and longer.

She's entertaining and refreshingly honest.  Her giggles are fun.  I find myself joining in.  If I'm in a hum drum mood, after I watch her, I feel better.

Honored Contributor

I think Antonella is from Philadelphia, but I won't bet the farm on that piece of info.

As for her nails, I always admire them because mine are so unattractive and hers are so wonderfully shaped and have length.  She has very pretty hands.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch a lot of QVC, but have always appreciated Antonella's enthusiasm. Her candor and down to earth humor is refreshing. 

I find her questions and comments lead to the heart of Louis' designs. Whether its the cut, details, design, construction or the benefits of the end result that innately flatter a woman's figure...she seems to clearly pick up on alot of details to me. What I personally like is the opportunity she opens for Louis to interject specific and personal details he experiences as a designer bringing us his oh so very well thought out garments. I truly enjoy listening to him and doubly appreciate the courtesy of not being cut off.

I would warmly welcome Antonella back with Louis anytime.  

Wow, I wrote this 2 weeks ago only to have my post dissappear. Gobbled up by the Internet in the mysterious and frustrating manner that can happen.  Well, it has reappeared, go figure. Still want to share as my comments are still true and relevant to this host albeit now a bit late. I am happy to share regardless,  I do enjoy Antonella with Louis and would enjoy seeing them together more often.

Respected Contributor

I DVR Ripka and Linea shows and some jewelry shows.  Since Antonella does jewelry shows, I see her quite a bit.  I am wondering who will do Louis's first jewelry show on QVC2.  I expect everything to sell out.  It may be Antonella.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I like her too.  My only complaint is that she wears those long fingernails, polished like bright pink and I find myself looking at her nails instead of the ring or whatever she has on.

I know she's a Jersey girl (I think she is) and I've heard her say she likes big hair and long nails.  No problem with anything except I wish the nails weren't quite so long.

She didn't use to have them that long.  It seems like she keeps getting the longer and longer.

She's entertaining and refreshingly honest.  Her giggles are fun.  I find myself joining in.  If I'm in a hum drum mood, after I watch her, I feel better.

@Annabellethecat66. I like Antonella also. She is a very good host. Oh, she was born and raised in Pennsylvania.