Honored Contributor

Love the New Clip-on Earrings That Go with New Crystal Brooch Necklace

[ Edited ]

Something very retro yet au courant.

I am also interested in the multi-color that go with the first necklace that had so many jewel tones.

Clip-ons solve the problem of my sensitivity to posts -- all except gold.

……………………..The PALE GREY SLIM PANT, A265615, is now posted. This is a soft cool grey that will be welcome in the heat of the summer……There are colors that do effect you physiologically. Some colors give you a calm effect, some look warm and some look COOL…..White and Pale Grey are two colors that, by just looking at them, can make you feel cool…..This is a reorder pant, and for the great majority is the perfect SLIM PANT. I did read one disturbing review that said this was not a “slim” pant? I have no idea what she received, but if this were any slimmer it would be a legging…..LOL….. That is the beauty of this pant. It’s SLIM and not a legging. It is the perfect answer to any longer top and tunic. It has a very modern look with your knew blazers!…..It looks great with flats and heels so it can work for any occasion……Due to the fact that it is tapered and slim the length is very workable. Today pants are sold at all lengths. For taller women it will have a very Laura Petrie look or Audrey Hepburn…….Google Lauri Petri pants, and you will see what I mean…..Above, is the NEW VERSION of the “BROOCH NECKLACE” in the PEARL & CRYSTAL combination, and it’s a BEAUTY. This time around we will be offering the STATEMENT CLIP ON EARRING in both the CRYSTAL above and the MULTI COLOR to work with the previous necklace that also will be coming back soon!…….The inspiration for this PALE GREY came from men’s dress pants of the 1800s……..Many well dressed men wore pale grey pants with starched white high collar shirts, black vests, and long black frock coats. Black spats finished the look. They were quite “dandy”…………….This is a color you seldom find and always seem to be looking for………………your search is over…………………….enjoy…………….much Love……………………….Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love the New Clip-on Earrings That Go with New Crystal Brooch Necklace

@golding76- I have the multi-color version it is a beaut for sure, I was fortunate to get it before it sold out.