Respected Contributor

Love my new Gold Flower Power Necklace set!

It's really darling.  Earrings are very comfortable and easily worn on their own.  Necklace is "powerful"! Lots of shine, lots of look.  Wearing it now over Black WK Mock Neck Tunic and WK Short Cardigan with Scarlet Slim Ponte Pants.  Its a great look! Might have to get the Silver, too!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love my new Gold Flower Power Necklace set!

@Maxine49

Thanks for sharing your positive comments and review. In your opinion could this piece be possibly used as a belt too? The thought crossed my mind when I read the other thread where the length was discussed as being too long for some of the ladies here. TIA. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Maxine49

Thanks for sharing your positive comments and review. In your opinion could this piece be possibly used as a belt too? The thought crossed my mind when I read the other thread where the length was discussed as being too long for some of the ladies here. TIA. 

Yes, I believe it could be worn as a belt if you have the waistline for it.  Great idea!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Maxine49  Looks super cute. Here a screenshot of it for those of you who are curious.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.57.09 AM.png

Respected Contributor

So cute - love it - great for spring/summer!

Respected Contributor

I usually stay away from flower jewelry, but this is very moden looking and sophisticated. I ordered the silver. I'll wait to see it before I order the gold.