Honored Contributor

Love My 'Link Necklace and Earring Set' (J393304) in Green Patina

[ Edited ]

How I vacillated when it came to buying this necklace and earring set!  I questioned everything, from whether the patina would be a green that appealed to me more than that on the Etruscan jewelry to if the largest link on the necklace would be too overpowering for me to carry off.

Thank heavens World Traveler (I think it was she)  wrote about how much she loved her necklace and earring set in the Green Patina.  So, I waited a few more weeks and then sprang for it.

The set arrived a couple days ago, and I honestly could not be more pleased.  The largest ring is definitely not a challenge for my size, and the Green Patina has a bit of a turquoise look that I hankered after.

Thank you, Louis!  This is a fabulous set.  Of course it will go with so many of the tops I own from the Linea line.    

Good image of the necklace from Louis's blog:

The QVC photo below does not do this necklace justice at all.

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Link-Necklace-%26-Earring-Set.product.J393304.html?produ...

Honored Contributor

Re: Love My 'Link Necklace and Earring Set' (J393304) in Green Patina

@golding76 I did mention that I really like it, so that may have been the post you are talking about. It certainly does look better in person, right? Great job, Louis! Heart

Honored Contributor

Thank you for letting me know it was you who loved this necklace so much, WT.  You were expressing your enthusiasm for the two new blue/green-based ombre tunics and the nugget necklace in Azure as well as the Link set. 

Yes, Louis did do a fabulous job on this.  I had been eyeing a RLM piece at Lord & Taylor that was grounded in silver.  As you know, I am more of a gold girl.  I went to buy it Saturday a week ago because I could see exactly what its bluish-green patina looked like. It was what I desired.  It was sold out.

So, I definitely prefer a coppery/gold look to silver and decided to take a chance on the Link set.  Hurrah!  I absolutely love the color that Louis achieved in the blue/green patina.   

Esteemed Contributor

I had to send mine back. Almost all black; very little patina. Disappointing

Honored Contributor

queendiva,

What a horrible disappointment that must have been.  Fortunately, mine is chock full of the Green Patina, which is what I wanted.  

Did you try to get a replacement?  I sense that you did not for fear of receiving the same thing.  I think yours must have been a one-off.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I brought this as soon as it was posted....no hesitation the green patina link is a beautiful set indeed.

Enjoy!