Respected Contributor

I, just, love Louis and Antonella together!  What a great match!  She gives him all the time to talk about his designs and she is funny as well!

Trusted Contributor

I like Antonella, I hope she does not start talking negative about herself!!!  She seems a little better since she has lost weight.

I remember watching one show with her and Louis (maybe last year) and she had so many self-deprecating comments or jokes that Louis had to tell her to stop in a nice way.  He tried to raise her self esteem which made me appreciate him even MORE!!!

I don't know her personally of course, I am also a plus size, but I hate, hate, hate when plus size women put themselves down.  It just encourages others to insult you.  I have never believed in self-deprecating.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

I think she looks fabulous in the Big Deal!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I'm still on the FENCH about ordering, I'm pear shaped and the length is almost tunic lenght...which means....the hip area has a good percent of being SNUG on my hips.  The top will fit and often times I have to extend the side slits.

I'm not sure if I will look good in the top with the banding print at the hip area.  I hate to waste shipping and handling to have to send it back. 

in your life!!!
Regular Contributor

Did Antonella say what size she is wearing?  

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Trusted Contributor

I am watching ONLINE at work.....bad, bad, bad

Antonella really looks NICE in this top with her pink shoes.

I might just order to wear with a SKIRT!!!

in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Ms49r wrote:

Did Antonella say what size she is wearing?  

She said 16.  She really looks good!

Respected Contributor

I am in love with the sneak peak Shantung jacket!  Fabulous colors!!!  Hopefully, next month.

Respected Contributor

Oh that gorgeous shantung jacket!  Wow.  

Loving the shows today with Louis; so much info, he is so enjoyable and fun and informative and wonderful.  He is making my day a whole lot better.

Seeing some of my favorites I already own modeled and styled has given them new life in my mind.  Can't wait to get into some spring clothes if the snow and cold would ever subside.

Kate just showed the copper ox tassel necklace and copper rolling bracelet with the long black cardi and black sweater and I truly was agog at how stunning the jewelry pieces are.  Yes, I ordered both!  Spur of the moment shoppping, oh dear....

Respected Contributor

Re: Love Louis & Antonella!

[ Edited ]

Love Louis, Antonella as a host, not so much.  I love the new jacket and Egyptian necklace.