Honored Contributor

If anyone owns the WK sweater (A210360) in the cherry color, the Coquette set looks very nice worn together.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Very odd, JJM

I own that original "Waist Whittler" sweater in the Cherry, Black and a Deep Teal shade (I think).  The odd thing is that I wore the Black today for the first time in several years.  And, I discovered yesterday that I deeply like the Coquette necklace; it is on my mind to buy.  Odd...

Esteemed Contributor

Watching that tiny video was too herky-jerky for me ... just couldn't stay with it.

I miss Louis and wish he'd come back ... maybe two or three times a year.   I find that I catch the Linea shows less and less now.

Valued Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Watching that tiny video was too herky-jerky for me ... just couldn't stay with it.

I miss Louis and wish he'd come back ... maybe two or three times a year.   I find that I catch the Linea shows less and less now.

Yeah, I have to agree. The feed was very poor; they're going to need to work on that if they want to keep people's interest. I skipped thru the same old, same old because I wanted to see the newer jewelry presented which no longer happens on QVC where I don't think we can expect any new jewelry shows despite the separate budget now that LDO is no longer making the trip. It was arduous staying with it, to say the least, but I know there will be disagreement about THAT. Don't blame him a BIT, but it does seem to be the end of an era.

Honored Contributor

I discovered that the exquisite "Coquette" necklace (J485362) does not pop up when you key in "Linea necklaces."  The reason is that its main descriptor of "Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Coquette Multi Glass Beaded Set" does not include the word "necklace."  The necklace does appear, however, when "Linea jewelry" is entered in Search.