Respected Contributor

Louis' video...The Tartan Story!

Louis' new video is fabulous.  He gives all the details on the new Georgette blouse and boy are there details.  He adds some vintage pieces as well to show us how to play!

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis' video...The Tartan Story!

This may be my favorite video yet! I laughed so hard when the mannequin collapsed. It was such a moment, and Louis, with the class he has, handled it so well. I needed that laugh this morning!

Respected Contributor

I watched it while still in bed with my sleeping dogs surrounding me. I laughed when the mannequin fell, and laughed even harder when Louis told us not to laugh!
Great video with one problem. As usual, Louis makes me want more than I originally planned to get!

Still indecisive about which two color sweaters to get. On the fence about the magenta blouse. I love it but not sure the color will love me.
I can’t wait to get the tartan blazer!
Respected Contributor

The Video was fabulous - and funny!

Wish the Q would have posted the Tartan Jackets - for Free Shipping today.

Love the new Compass Necklace....

E185F50D-2CFC-4811-B6D8-A4CE068E1A8A.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Seka
Yes that certainly would be nice!
I love the new compass necklace too!
Trusted Contributor

I already ordered the black TCF skirt and 2 WK sweaters with free shipping!
Esteemed Contributor

This video made me feel like I had a personal designer/shopper in my home.  Louis' descriptions of the items was so helpful yet my head was spinning with all the options and how to coordinate the collection.  Now my list has grown!  I liked the way he also showed how to coordinate these items with pieces we may already own.  At this price point who else would have an actual collection that spans the years.  So glad he records these videos, they are so helpful.  Thanks @Somertime  for posting.

Super Contributor

I loved the video too!  Such a pleasure to watch this Sunday morning and contemplate my purchases.  I went ahead and ordered the new navy whisper knit sweater and the navy faux suede skirt and then also the new ivory sweater to take advantage of the free shipping.  I really do want the pine tartan blazer and pine tank, but with the advanced order jewelry that is coming this month too, I think I have to wait and see.  Such difficult decisions!  What a beautiful Fall wardrobe we all shall have!  Louis is the best!