Respected Contributor

Re: Louis' video TCF Topper-Spectacular!!!!!!

Make room on the bench for me! After seeing Louis' video I want them all!

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Make room on the bench for me! After seeing Louis' video I want them all!

@Marlyn1 

I'll be sitting there with you ... with the exception of the Ivory, I think I'll be getting four!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX  Your post made me laugh!

And I just read that 4 of the Toppers are on your List! 

Frequent Contributor

Love the red topper. It will go both the gray and bisque pants and skirts I have ordered and will look great for Christmas.  I do have a question for Louis.  Will we ever get the triple and fez medallion necklaces?  Mine have been in process since 9/16.  Where are they?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pachutabelle wrote:

I love how enthusiastic Louis is about his designs and I also smiled at his annoyance about the denigration of the fabrics.  That boucle in the bisque is absolutely gorgeous!  I would have it if I didn't live in Podunk.  As it is I will be in for the black topper.  As he said it is like no other in my closet and I love the tailored clean lines.

I screamed out loud when he ranted about the "fabric denigrators"!  He said at the end "You don't know what you're talking about! There, I said it!" That was great........

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@SoX  Your post made me laugh!

And I just read that 4 of the Toppers are on your List! 

@Seka 

I'm just stocking up, Seka  ... we may not have these lovely offerings next year, you know.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is OT, but I didn't want to start a new thtead.  On Louis' blog in the ask Louis section he mentioned this: "I did do an incredible Burberry type wool blend plaid in the trench coat style, but it wasn’t bought because of the price. For me, it wasn’t expensive for what it was, and I think it would have sold, but for QVC it was too expensive".  Not sure what QVC deemed too expensive but I know Dennnis Basso, Issac and even Logo have had some coats in the several hundred dollar price range.  I can only imagine how beauriful such a coat would have looked.  QVC is not supporting this design aesthetic too much anymore.

ETA:  I'm watching Amy presenting a clearance LOGO coat on clearance that had an original price of $300.  Do you think the Linea wool blend trench would have been more than that?  I doubt it.  It's just another example of QVC not supporting the Linea line.  

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I, too, loved this video! Louis describing the little hollow in a woman's shoulder and how he fits the shoulder pad in his jackets to conform to that hollow....just wonderful and precious!  Who does that?  Our Louis does!!

I was already in for the Sapphire and Black (my go-to colors) but now I'm just not sure which ones I want.  It's so hard to choose!  I realize that I don't have a Caramel jacket or blazer and I have some caramel boots that would look amazing with the caramel topper.... and then that Ivory might be a once in a lifetime find.....?????

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Respected Contributor

At first I was only in for the sapphire. But after seeing this video I feel I’d be foolish to not grab either ivory or black while I have the chance. They are all gorgeous. If I wore red well, I’d be all over that one. Just don’t know how often I’d get to wear these in Florida.

@Ms49r
If you don’t have a caramel jacket yet, you must get the caramel topper!! It’s such a gorgeous rich color. And you need something to go with you caramel boots! I already have his caramel blazer otherwise I’d be getting this in caramel too.
Trusted Contributor

I had planned on just one topper but after seeing Louis' video; I'm going to order as many as I can.