Respected Contributor

Louis' video TCF Topper-Spectacular!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

This video is amazing...........the topper is beautiful, lots of detail, sneak peak of new jewelry and a parade of all the jackets presented this year as a recap.  Louis is the only designer at QVC that does this for his clients.  He gives us so much more information and detail as well as closeups that was not possible in a live presentation.  Not only are we getting sequin pants in Midnight Blue but in Black for those who missed out last time BUT sequin tops, too!!  Sparkle, sparkle!

Here's, Loooooouis!!!!

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Honored Contributor

Re: Louis' video TCF Topper-Spectacular!!!!!!

Very cute topper!

I love Louis's look with beard and mustache, very Ernest Hemingway!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

He's such a good salesman.  I think he could sell me all the jackets in every color if I didn't exercise restraint.  

Respected Contributor

@Somertime Thank you for posting the Video.

FYI - The colour of the zippers is as follows.....

Ivory - Goldtone 

Red and Caramel - Antique Brass

Sapphire - Gunmetal

Black - Black Matte

After watching the Video, I decided to add the Black to my List.....which already had the Ivory and Caramel.

Respected Contributor

@Seka Thanks so much for the information on the zippers!  These toppers are spectacular!

Respected Contributor

Honestly, this was his best video to date! I think I'm in for the Ivory, Scarlet and Sapphire! Maybe even the Black, although I have lots of Black jackets---but still. I'm Petite, so I may shorten them as Louis described--we shall see.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

I love how enthusiastic Louis is about his designs and I also smiled at his annoyance about the denigration of the fabrics.  That boucle in the bisque is absolutely gorgeous!  I would have it if I didn't live in Podunk.  As it is I will be in for the black topper.  As he said it is like no other in my closet and I love the tailored clean lines.

Trusted Contributor

@Somertime - thanks for posting.  I really enjoyed the jacket review at the end.  And the new jewelry is beautiful, but I probably won't get it.  I don't go enough places to wear the jewelry I have (but has never stopped me before if I see an interesting piece!)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had such fun watching the video!   I was particularly struck by the sheer size of offerings for fall/winter 2020 ... 

As to the Parade of Jackets ... I talked to myself as they were presented, and sounded like a broken record:   I have two (Riding Jacket), I have both of those (Tartan Plaids) ... and I just received those two (Tweeds)!

Respected Contributor

I also loved this video. I agree with @Maxine49 --it's one of his best Smiley Wink 

That topper is everything. Pre-video, I thought I'd get the ivory and red, but now I want every color! The colors are so rich on camera in that gorgeous fabric and the lines are so elegant, that I will have a tough time passing up any one of the colors. Waiting to see what the BD pricing will be, but I know for sure I won't stop at two!