Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags  Thank you for guidance to the Blog. Louis is as eloquent in his writings as in his designs. Such a deeply compassionate human. Continued prayers for strength as he returns to his life, studio, QVC and customers.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I did not know what had happened to his lovely Jac.  I haven't been to the boards often with Christmas and all and only knew of the concern posted when they didn't show up for the Linea QVC2 big deal.

My heart goes out to Louis...there just aren't words to say!

Respected Contributor

Dear Codemom, if you haven't already visited Louis' web site www.louisdellolio.com he posted two beautiful tributes to his lovely wife Jac. You really should read them. They are really wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

@Marlyn1 - thank you - I did go to his website and read the heartwarming dedication to Jac.  It was very touching, and I hope he can find some peace in the days and months ahead...it will be challenging for him!

Contributor

Louis and Jac were a beautiful couple and my heartfelt condolences go out to Louis on Jac's passing.  They worked so beautifull together on QVC and i will truly miss Jac modeling Louis's beautiful clothing.  Take care of yourself Louis and may Jac rest in peace.

Contributor

Has anyone else noticed the blog on Ask Louis has blogs from 2016?

Super Contributor

So very sorry Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@jamsgam

I'm seeing current posts on Ask Louis - January 8, 2018. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Contributor

must have been a glitch .its fixed now