Super Contributor

Re: Louis on with Mary Beth!

Thank you, lol! Kate really sold that turquoise tunic. Stunning!  Maybe that would work for me.

Trusted Contributor

Ha!  I'm wearing turquoise right now.  I didn't know how much I would love this top.  Since it was bm&s, I ordered the black, pecan and white.  I may have a new favorite top- love it casually with his crop pants and jeans.

Honored Contributor

@golding76  I totally agree! What a great show, I've had MB & LD'O on throughout their entire show while doing laundry, stuff around and I am thoroughly enjoying both together.

Louis is one of the longtime BEST designers left on the Q, while I don't buy anything I love seeing his designs, they are always stunning whether casual or dressier.

Regular Contributor

The straight leg pants, A273303, are perfection. I own gray and two in black. Please bring these classics back in more colors. They are perfect year-around pants, in a style that flatters most figures, with pockets! The pebble crepe crops A288391 also are great wardrobe staples.

Honored Contributor

@anniebethsmom  Love a gorgeously simple column dress, this is a great one but colors in petite xxs & xs gone baby gone, so sad.

Trusted Contributor

While the vee neck is my favorite, this ballet neckline is perfect for all of LDO's jewelry. The pebble crepe fabric is my all time favorite- well, one of them anyway!

Trusted Contributor

So nice to see Louis so relaxed and seemingly happy today. I held my breath for a second when Mary Beth asked about the blazer Kate had on- Jac's blazer.  He didn't miss a beat.  I can only imagine that it is so hard to talk about his beloved Jac.

Honored Contributor

Such a great show to watch.

No silliness, beautiful clothing, variety of styles, colors and fabrics.

I had it on mute, bless her heart Mary Beth gets paid to talk, Louis seems to take it all in stride, doesn't try to compete.

I'm not buying any clothing right now, but I wanted one of everything.

Everyone needs that dress in their closet, you can wear it anywhere - picnic, church, funeral, wedding. You would never be under or over dressed.   It would be my go-to.   

Super Contributor

The show was lovely and fun to watch while I folded clothes and tidied up around the house.  I just scored the black wildflower skirt and then of course had to add the black WK tank and confetti necklace to make a beautiful outfit, so I had to pare down my purchases.  I did get the off/on shoulder top in ivory as it will go with so many things, is beautifully feminine, and i think it is a one-of-a-kind top that I won't be able to find easily anywhere.  I really admired everything though. 

Respected Contributor

I always enjoy Louis’s Shows! Only purchased the Midi - there’s one more Maxi coming in a Floral placement print - am waiting to see that Sneak Peek.
Hope everyone got what they wanted.