Trusted Contributor

Re: Louis on with Mary Beth!

Really looking forward to getting these tops- so different and sophisticated!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your kind words, spider woman.  We Linea Ladies do appreciate Mr. Dell'Olio and his creations very much.

I hope you find something that appeals to you today and enjoy wearing it -- with style!

Super Contributor

They are beautiful tops. I'd love to get the royal-but I don't like the sleeve cut-out for me. I feel like my bra would show.

Super Contributor

The green patina necklace is so gorgeous on black.

Trusted Contributor

@H20gal wrote:

They are beautiful tops. I'd love to get the royal-but I don't like the sleeve cut-out for me. I feel like my bra would show.

I believe he said that's why it's necessary to wear the tank underneath- it will prevent our undergarments from showing.  I'm in love with this top!

Super Contributor

I saw that. I like to cover that part of my arm though. Unfortunately I have a lipoma there. Enjoy your gorgeous tops, lucky Linea ladies!

Respected Contributor

Delightful

Trusted Contributor

@H20gal wrote:

I saw that. I like to cover that part of my arm though. Unfortunately I have a lipoma there. Enjoy your gorgeous tops, lucky Linea ladies!

Oh geez, I'm sorry to hear that.  That would be a concern for me, too.  I ordered enough for both of us- I'll wear one for you! LOL Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think he seems in quite a good mood co-hosting with her....sometimes you can tell who he isn't happy to work with....love him with Jayne B.!!

But i TRULY  believe sometimes the caffeine gets to the

hosts!!  Because even though some hosts are always "on and overtalking"....alot of them are different at different times......

Trusted Contributor

@spiderw

Thank you.  Louis' fashions and jewelry are consistently high end fabrics and designs.  Never dated.  Love him!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~