Honored Contributor

Re: Louis on with Mary Beth!

I do want to say to all of you Linea ladies who have been following Louis and admiring his designs , you have taste and I can see why you love the way he designs his clothes.

I think his designs are so flattering for all shapes and sizes.  The clothes are simple yet elegant, classy and so pretty.  The variety of colors, the fact he doesn't have to have frills and  features on the designs yet they still stand out, just appealing designs for every occasion and when wearing them, you do feel good!   

Louis is a premier designer who truly loves creating clothes for women and it shows! To all of you Linea ladies, you know style !

Trusted Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

Okay, this dress is the bomb! Ordering the black, mallard and a third- either rhubarb or chocolate!  So hard to decide.

It really is a beauty!  Louis’s Maxi & Midi Dresses are staples in my wardrobe - and I am stocking up this Spring/Summer.  Got the Black - Olive & Rhubarb in the Regular length.

I couldn't agree more.  I wear dresses like this very casually and I dress them up.  Can't get any more versatile than that! I ordered the average in black, chocolate and mallard blue and the rhubarb for a little fun!

Trusted Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I do want to say to all of you Linea ladies who have been following Louis and admiring his designs , you have taste and I can see why you love the way he designs his clothes.

I think his designs are so flattering for all shapes and sizes.  The clothes are simple yet elegant, classy and so pretty.  The variety of colors, the fact he doesn't have to have frills and  features on the designs yet they still stand out, just appealing designs for every occasion and when wearing them, you do feel good!   

Louis is a premier designer who truly loves creating clothes for women and it shows! To all of you Linea ladies, you know style !

Well said!

Respected Contributor

Hi Girls!

Just ordered this striped shirt and Mary Beth's comments helped in my decision.

oh now look at this one , be still my heart lol

Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar

Love that shirt

Trusted Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Hi Girls!

Just ordered this striped shirt and Mary Beth's comments helped in my decision.

oh now look at this one , be still my heart lol

Oh heck- I always say I'm going to be good, but I never am!

Regular Contributor

I am really enjoying this show with Mary Beth and Louis. So many beautiful clothes, perfect for summer. 

Esteemed Contributor

MB was like that on Mem Day w/Sue Clifton.  She went on and on..........and I felt sorry for Sue.......too bad she made the trip from Florida on a HOLIDAY WEEKEND.

Honored Contributor

Watching it now! I see Gardensla got a shout out! 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK, I'm here.  Had the show on mute in the background while I took two conference calls.

I already ordered the Midi dressesin Petite, but now I think I'd prefer to wear as a Maxi dreass and order the Regular Length.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel