Honored Contributor

Re: Louis has some great news to share

Great news!  Make sure you post it in the new forum so those people know.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's nice to see that he's staying busy and enjoying himself.  I really wish I could get another of his leather jackets....love the one that I do have!

Trusted Contributor

Wonderful news, so happy to hear he'll be back with jewerly.  If we're lucky maybe it won't be long before his clothing line will follow !  Fingers crossed !!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Silver Fox1 Louis has said...............NO clothing line. Elaine has closed her workrooms and business and retired to Florida and he would not do anything without her.

Respected Contributor

I now probably will go broke buying more of Louis's gold clad and silver jewelry.  Besides being a very talented designer I am sure his jewelry will be wonderful.  I love the silver jewelry he has already designed - so classy and substantive!

Respected Contributor

Thank You, @Somertime !

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Somertime! Great news and I look forward to reading about Louis and Chris' adventures in Africa!  Smiley Happy

(As others have said please bring this to the new forum!)

Esteemed Contributor

So glad to hear he is doing jewelry!  And in sterling silver and gold.  He has a great eye.  I have jewelry going back to his Anne Klein days that I haven't been able to part with!