Respected Contributor

Louis has posted some new stories and photos of his time at Anne Klein.  FOr anyone who has not read any of them, you are missing out on a treat.

To brighten your Sunday Morning, I've posted the link to his blog.  Hope you enjoy your visit as much as I did!

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Esteemed Contributor

beautiful!

Respected Contributor

That was AMAZING!  Loved the photos, but nothing compares to the memories and insights from Louis, a real treat!  Gorgeous clothes, and yes, timeless.

Honored Contributor

honestly, louis should really consider writing a book.....i am sure it would be enjoyed by many!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Sunshine 45,

Ditto that!  I would love to see him do a book containing all those wonderful pictures and stories from his career with Anne Klein and the drawings that he has done for the QVC shows. 

We Linea Ladies are so blessed to have the privilege of wearing his creations.  He is a one in a million creative talent and a genuinely good person.  You do not often see that combination in one person.

Respected Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Louis has posted some new stories and photos of his time at Anne Klein.  FOr anyone who has not read any of them, you are missing out on a treat.

To brighten your Sunday Morning, I've posted the link to his blog.  Hope you enjoy your visit as much as I did!

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Somertime, 

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  I so appreciate you sharing this wonderful link to Louis' blog.  How lovely to experience his true genius, creativity, and beautiful creations.  It made my day.

Honored Contributor

He designed beautiful clothing, exquisitely tailored, using the best fabrics, made in Italy back then.  I was a big fan of his 100% wool slacks and blazers.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Louis has new stories! Pictures???

I went to his blog and read the wonderful stories, but I am not getting

any of the pictures he showed in regards to his days at Anne Klein. I

can get the picture of the new shell necklace which I just purchased.

Does anyone know why I am not able to see the pictures?

Frequent Contributor

I don't have the answer. Two days ago I was able to see the pictures and now I don't.  I wanted to show my husband the designs and have been unable to do so.  The pictures were beautiful.

Super Contributor

@CJBreck wrote:

I don't have the answer. Two days ago I was able to see the pictures and now I don't.  I wanted to show my husband the designs and have been unable to do so.  The pictures were beautiful.

@CJBreck You are correct, the photos have disappeared. This has happened before on his blog, the link to wherever he is saving his photos is not working.