Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

@chrystaltree: Why post if only to be snarky?

You obviously are unaware of Louis' blog that he provides for his QVC customers. If you have ever followed his blog, you would know the answer to your question. Instead, you are showing your ignorance.

---------------------

This is typical for her.  I wish she simply wouldn't comment if she doesn't wear that designer's clothing or follow his blog.  I need to put out a comment about a beautiful top I received of his last week.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Louis has a request

[ Edited ]

Hello all. For those who asked, Louis has a blog (easily searched by his full name through any browser) that provides a great deal of information on upcoming items, such as styling ideas and sneak peaks. I find the information very useful. But where he shines is in using the blog as an open back and forth with his customers. He answers questions, asks about future ideas/colors etc, gives perspective on styling previous styles and colors with new items, and in all is a perfect gentleman and consummate professional. Sure it's all about business, but it's nice, and quite unique, to have that avenue for communication if desired. 

Hope that helps. Good day everyone.

Respected Contributor

I have to ask, if you aren't a customer why bother posting on the Linea site? And I have to say your remark did come off snarky since you have never been to his web site . He has an "Ask Louis" section and answers all of our question plus he posts sneak peek pictures of all the clothes he will be selling. He also helps get our jewelry repaired if we have any problems. This takes a lot of time that no other designer bothers to do., but since you don't buy Linea there is no reason to explain what he does to help us.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree Why would you be so nasty? Yes, Louis is on QVC to sell clothes and jewelry. Why not, that's his forte. He is the consummate gentleman. He knows his clientele and does everything to make their buying experience easier and adds a little fun to boot. He will go to the umph degree to answer all questions on his blog and fight for his clientele. We would and have done the same for him. Since you obviously do not care for his product, why ask the question? If you did, you would understand why his line sells sooo well and items sell out before the end of the show. He started with his clothing line and now he has had a one hour show just for his jewelry. Many people missed out on some of the jewelry. That's the quality and perfection of his work. A lot of designers have gone by the wayside but not Louis. So, I hope I have answered your question and maybe you will look into and purchase some of his items to see what everyone is crazy about! Take care.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

Louis is a class act and a kind gentleman.  

I will be happy to review my purchases.

I LOVE his items.  I always get compliments when I wear his items-strangers approach me.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @DecorDiva for the reminder. Life has been busy by me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@chrystaltree Why would you be so nasty?

-------------

I've wondered that too being she is nasty so much of the time.  My best guess is low self-esteem.  Hoping fans of Louis will come to his defense.

Respected Contributor

Honestly. Seems to me the only reason Louis brought up reviews on his blog was after so many of us raved about the jewelry! There was a disconnect between all the positive comments and "reviews" posted on his blog and in the forum and the reviews posted in the product section, where they matter more to the QVC buyers.

In no way was Louis asking for positive reviews. My interpretation of what he was saying ...for all of you who are so happy with the jewelry, clothes, etc. please don't forget to post your product reviews. Perfectly appropriate and reasonable IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@chrystaltree Why would you be so nasty? Yes, Louis is on QVC to sell clothes and jewelry. Why not, that's his forte. He is the consummate gentleman. He knows his clientele and does everything to make their buying experience easier and adds a little fun to boot. He will go to the umph degree to answer all questions on his blog and fight for his clientele. We would and have done the same for him. Since you obviously do not care for his product, why ask the question? If you did, you would understand why his line sells sooo well and items sell out before the end of the show. He started with his clothing line and now he has had a one hour show just for his jewelry. Many people missed out on some of the jewelry. That's the quality and perfection of his work. A lot of designers have gone by the wayside but not Louis. So, I hope I have answered your question and maybe you will look into and purchase some of his items to see what everyone is crazy about! Take care.

I get it he has fan club that loves him and obviouly, they don't really know why...lol   I totally understand why you are so defensive when I asked a simple and quite logical question and I understand why you can't answer me.  The original post referenced all that he does for his customers and my question simply what does that mean?  It's telling that no can actually say what that means and you did was confirm that he does what all the designers and vendors do; so thank you for clearing that up for those of wondered.  How is that being nasty?  Why are reading something in to a simple question?  Perfection of his work?  Seriously....lol  I take nothing for the man or the items he sells, he's been around for a long time so obviously he has customers here but I don't understand how gives him sainthood status...lol

Honored Contributor

Auntg, I agree with your analysis.  I dislike when people do something unkind and, when caught, hide under some fog of "but I did not mean that."  Of course not, dear.

I've learned the hard way  that there are some people with stunted feelings - or attitudes that are not generous - in life and on these boards.  You have to ignore them.  To me, their beings are not fully evolved.