Trusted Contributor

Louis explains his budget for jewelry

Louis posted this on his blog about the increased jewelry offerings:

……………This year you may have noticed that there has been a larger amount of new jewelry pieces than in the past. The reason is because the jewelry is no longer combined with apparel. It is now its’ own entity, and has its’ own budget…………..that’s a GOOD THING!………It no longer eats into the apparel “pie” budget as it did before. Now it’s its’ own pie!……………..As long as the jewelry does well, as it has been doing, the more new pieces I will be able to bring. As a company we have decided only on rare occasions to reorder pieces. We prefer to constantly bring in new, so if you like something don’t hesitate too long or it will be gone…….For me, I love this concept because I can always design new things to work with the new apparel. It also makes each item, with its’ limited quantity, an instant collectors piece………………

Trusted Contributor

Re: Louis explains his budget for jewelry

This is REALLY GREAT NEWS!!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

Super news!  I love the idea of fresh new pieces designed for the new clothing, and that we have an array to choose from.  

The jewelry is the finishing touch and I wear it often.  It's unique and beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Yes - that is great news for Louis’s gorgeous Jewellery!

But it makes me wonder even more now, why the Linea Clothing Buyer only ordered one new Whisper Knit item - and no re-orders of any Whisper Knits!

Respected Contributor

maybe the jewelry is handled by someone else?