Super Contributor

I'm been trying to ask Louis a question but it doesn't show up even when I put the code in. I beginning to wonder why. I haven't submitted any question for quite awhile could that be why? 

Respected Contributor

@fresh kitty - I had the same problem several days ago - and just kept trying - finally - the problem seemed to resolve itself in my case.

Respected Contributor

@fresh kitty - If you like, write out your question here - and I will post it on the Blog for you.

Honored Contributor

@Seka - Can you tell me how to join Louis' blog? I'd love to be a part of this! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom - Go to Louis's Blog www.louisdellolio.com

Then Click on 'Blog' - you will go to all of Louis's posts for messages and Sneak Peeks.

Under each of Louis’s titles for his Posts you will see the word ‘comment' - here is an example from earlier today - there have been 18 comments posted by Linea Ladies (some may be responses from Louis - he does reply).  

“WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE’S A WAY”
Published on August 20, 2017 in From Louis. 18 Comments

Click on the word ‘comment’ if you would like to leave a comment or ask a question about the specific post from Louis. 

Then go to the bottom of the page where you will see this:

Leave a Reply

If you are posting for the first time - you will need to set up your name - you can use your Nickname from the Q or you real name - and you will also need to provide an email address which is not made public.  Just below Leave a Reply - where it says Welcome is where you do this.

You then type your message in the 'boxed in' area provided. Before you ‘submit’ make sure you type in the Captcha Code which will change every time you or anyone posts.

There is also an Ask Louis tab - where you can ask questions or leave comments in general as well. Same process - click on Ask Louis - go to the bottom of the page until you see the 'Leave a Reply’ area and post your message - enter the Captcha Code and click on ‘submit'

Let me know if you have any questions.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Seka! I followed your instructions exactly and had no trouble! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

That's Great @beach-mom - Louis, at times, also asks for colour suggestions for

re-order Items.  Louis does a phenomenal job informing and staying connected to his Linea Ladies!