Valued Contributor

Louis and Jac on vacation in Anguilla--just got back!

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis and Jac on vacation in Anguilla--just got back!

Beautiful photo of a lovely couple.  They look very relaxed and well-rested!

Honored Contributor

Very sweet!  I would love to be there myself!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I saw when I went over to his blog to see if there was any activity lately that I may have missed.  Jac wearing the ivory dress that I ordered as well.

I love Anguilla I have to plan a trip there after I finish some projects around the house.

Valued Contributor

@Karlakaye wrote:

Lovely photo of lovely couple!

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19642651_1413134905444445_4244744534068222109_n.jpg?oh...

Beatiful!!!!!!

Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

@Karlakaye - Thanks for the photo.  I wore the green and white stripe top today that's the same as the top Jac is wearing.

Frequent Contributor

Did anyone see that one of Jac's facebook posts of their vacation photos she is wearing a pink version of the beach glass necklace(or is it just something very similar)? She is wearing it with a white tank and the bright pink boho skirt, it looks terrific together.

I wonder if it a prototype that the Q passed on or could a pink version of the beach glass be availabe on Louis's jewelry show in August?  I certainly hope it will be available for purchase!!! I guess time will tell.

Super Contributor

@shoptilidrop1989 wrote:

Did anyone see that one of Jac's facebook posts of their vacation photos she is wearing a pink version of the beach glass necklace(or is it just something very similar)? She is wearing it with a white tank and the bright pink boho skirt, it looks terrific together.

I wonder if it a prototype that the Q passed on or could a pink version of the beach glass be availabe on Louis's jewelry show in August?  I certainly hope it will be available for purchase!!! I guess time will tell.

Didn't see Jac's FB post, but Louis has that photo on his page, along with another necklace  that I also hope we se see -   a multi-color gemstone necklace. 

Valued Contributor

Jac said this is a vintage Linea top--love it!!!  Wish we could talk him into bringing it back.Image may contain: 1 person, standing, plant, outdoor and nature

Esteemed Contributor

@moto wrote:

@shoptilidrop1989 wrote:

Didn't see Jac's FB post, but Louis has that photo on his page, along with another necklace  that I also hope we se see -   a multi-color gemstone necklace. 

@moto  @shoptilidrop1989

Louis replied to someone's question about this that he developed 52 jewelry styles for Spring 2018, from which QVC will choose 8 to 10 styles.  So we can only hope to see the necklaces Jac is wearing!  Personally, I'd love to see the multi-color one.  Time will tell.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett