Honored Contributor

Louis and His Berets Are of the Moment

As several Linea Ladies have mentioned on Louis's site -- and as I indicated in posting a Washington Post column on fashion under the sequence of beret conversations -- the fashion houses are now promoting the BERET.  Dear Louis has always treasured the accessory so intimately associated with France.

Even though I also posted the following link to the WaPo column under the "Fashion" forum, I thought I'd include it here, too, for those who visit the Linea forum only.  The beret mention can be found six paragraphs from the close of the article by Robin Givhan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/03/06/luxury-fashion-is-desperate...

Honored Contributor

Re: Louis and His Berets Are of the Moment

There's a Sunday Morning show that comes on CBS every Sunday and they did a whole segment on the beret and how they're made, etc.

Perfect timing for Louis and his berets.  I have one of his from a long time ago.  I love Louis' clothes and am always asking QVC for a Today's Special for him.

Why can't we Louis fans have a TSV for his clothes?  Doesn't make any sense?  Is it because they aren't cheap enough?  The quality of his clothes is the BEST!!

I own a lot of his clothes.  They aren't sloppy looking and could be worn anywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Great article @golding76 my mother has worn berets for as long as I can remember I think she was a collector because she had every color she could find.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

There's a Sunday Morning show that comes on CBS every Sunday and they did a whole segment on the beret and how they're made, etc.

Perfect timing for Louis and his berets.  I have one of his from a long time ago.  I love Louis' clothes and am always asking QVC for a Today's Special for him.

Why can't we Louis fans have a TSV for his clothes?  Doesn't make any sense?  Is it because they aren't cheap enough?  The quality of his clothes is the BEST!!

I own a lot of his clothes.  They aren't sloppy looking and could be worn anywhere.

When I saw that show on Sunday I immediately thought of Linea.