Respected Contributor

Louis Reviews Faux Suede Trench Details.......

I have 2 Short and 3 Long Linea Trench Coats.  They’re as good as Burberry at a fraction of the price.

CA7D62C9-9B5B-4F28-A005-8EE597932D51.jpeg

…………………….Let’s go over the details of the FAUX SUEDE TRENCH COAT,

A370421………………First, if you already own one of my trench coats, either the short version or the long version, this coat has the exact same details. Actually, this trench is exactly like the short version………..Starting with the silhouette…….It is a classic DOUBLE BREASTED coat. It has PRINCESS SEAMS front and back to give the coat a gentle shape. When the coat is  not belted you still have a nice shape to the coat. You may want to tie the belt in the back with just a double knot. I find that it is easier to tie the belt before putting it on. Maybe laying the coat on the bed and tying it would be easiest, cinching the belt as much as you want….These princess seams also prevent the coat from getting bulky when you do tie the belt in the front…There will be a demonstration of belt tying on Face Book……You have a classic TRENCH COLLAR with STAND. The stand has a METAL HOOK and EYE to close it up on windy days……There are traditional EPAULETTES on each shoulder. If you like you can put the strap of your shoulder bag through the epaulette to free up your hands. This is what the soldiers did with their rifles during WW1………..Next you have the flaps front and back. These give you added protection………When you button the coat completely REMEMBER the coat gets fully buttoned, and then you take the front flap and button it over the coat onto the top button so everything lays flat……..The sleeve straps can be cinched or not. They were used to keep the cold and wind from going up the sleeve. For women with shorter arms it also helps to shorten the sleeve a little……..There are FRONT POCKETS with buttons for security…….There are TWO SETS OF BELT LOOPS. These are for you to place the belt where it is most comfortable……..Tying a belt is personal. I like the side loop. I think it gives the coat a very sophisticated and chic look….There is a BACK VENT for easy walking and getting in and out of cars…………..The coat is FULLY LINED…………………….If you have any further questions I’m right here. It’s a stormy day on the Long Island Sound, but it’s always beautiful no matter the weather……………………………..enjoy………………………much Love……………………….Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Louis Reviews Faux Suede Trench Details.......

Like so many others, I have closets overflowing with coats, trench coats and jackets.  

But this Loden entry has my heart.  This sale will be a barn burner.

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis Reviews Faux Suede Trench Details.......

@golding76  The Loden is my first choice too!  Then I’m thinking of getting the Black.  I do like the Espresso - I wear Espresso (Browns) with Blacks and Grays.