Respected Contributor

Answering a question on his Blog - Louis revealed what the two upcoming Bid Deals will be...........

you are forcing me to spill the beans!!!! In Sept. I will have a plaid blazer for a BIG DEAL and in OCT a FAUX SUEDE Trench as a BIG DEAL….no tweeds”

Can’t wait to see Louis’s Sneak Peeks!

Without even seeing it or knowing colours, I’m getting the FAUX SUEDE TRENCH - more than one!

Sept 24th, time? QVC2 BIG DEAL, Louis

Sept 25th, time? QVC2 BIG DEAL con’t

Oct.15th 9:00pm QVC2, BIG DEAL

Oct.16th, QVC2 BIG DEAL time?

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis Reveals BIG DEALS!

Thanks for the heads up!  Just love Louis' garments!  Exceptional quality!

Honored Contributor

Seems like blazers were out of style for a couple of years but I'm glad he is bringing a new one to QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Both right down my ally.  Not getting my hopes up, though, must see the plaid, colors, and length of the blazer.  For me, they must be traditional length.  The faux suede trench sounds inviting, but depends on colors.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Answering a question on his Blog - Louis revealed what the two upcoming Bid Deals will be...........

you are forcing me to spill the beans!!!! In Sept. I will have a plaid blazer for a BIG DEAL and in OCT a FAUX SUEDE Trench as a BIG DEAL….no tweeds”

Without even seeing it or knowing colours, I’m getting the FAUX SUEDE TRENCH - more than one!

My understanding is the QVC2 BIG DEAL is always revealed at 9PM, so you can put in the times if you would like.

Respected Contributor

More details from Louis.......

“It’s exactly as the first shorter trench…..no colors yet. Have to keep some secrets….OK one….LODEN.”

Apologies for colour swatch being so big - couldn’t make it smaller.

C6D86A6E-082B-4187-ACBB-534D06594A62.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Louis’s Short Trench......75FAB146-7040-4851-8FD7-4EF2C0251554.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Yes, I think I will be getting more than one trench.  Hopefully, Louis will soon give us  sneak peeks of the blazer.

Super Contributor

Thank you Seka for keeping us in the loop!  I really appreciate it as it helps for me to keep a “must have” list to fit in my Linea budget.  The faux suede trench sounds very interesting.  I did not get the suede pants, but they seemed to be very soft on air, not stiff.  I wonder if Loden, wine, and a “honey” color will be the choices.  Just a guess!

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys - Louis mentioned the new Boot Cut Faux Suede Pants will be available  as follows......

The new faux suede pant is a boot cut style. It will be avail this Oct in Loden Green, a very important color for me this fall, and Espresso brown. Two very classic colours.”

Louis has also mentioned that the Faux Suede Trench will be available in the Loden.  But as it’s going to be the Big Deal there will be more colours.......I’m thinking Espresso perhaps......and a few more......we’ll have to wait and see......

Yes - my Must Have List gets longer for the Fall/Winter collections.