Respected Contributor

Louis' Live show on Facebook is FABULOUS!

Re: Linea Facebook Fashion Show Live @3PM ET Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020 [ Edited ]

For those who do not have a facebook account:   Click on FACEBOOK and it should take you directly.  The video will be posted at a later date on his website.  links

Louis said that the cell service at his home is sometimes poor, so it might not be as good or as clear as he would wish.

Per Louis:  

“TODAY’S FACE BOOK LIVE”

Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 7:59 AM

Morning all! Today’s Face Book live presentation will be at 3:00pm!!!!! I promise that it will be a jammed pack show with ALL OF THE NEW APPAREL ITEMS including the items that weren’t presented on the last shows, but are posted on the Linea site. We will also be presenting ALL OF THE NEW JEWELRY ITEMS plus some of the newly marked down items……REMEMBER…..There are TWO MORE DAYS of FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING on EVERY piece of jewelry whether it is brand new, older pieces or marked down pieces. I understand from Cathy, my cohort from the jewelry company, that many of you have taken advantage of the FS&H. This doesn’t happen too often and to have it for a full week is FABULOUS!……….Cathy will be manning the camera, and Jennifer and Karen will be modeling……A WARNING…..Where I live on the Long Island sound….there are NO cell phone towers near me, so sometimes we may loose the signal, sometimes the sound isn’t
as good as we would like, but those are all the pitfalls of “LIVE FEED” ….enjoy the presentation!…………
……………love, Louis

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis' Live show on Facebook is FABULOUS!

This was a fantastic, fabulous 2 hour show!  Louis is one in a million!  I hope you all had the opportunity to see it live!  He is a true treasure!

Valued Contributor

The best one so far,  imo. We got to see ALL the new, up close and with LDO'S incomparable commentary, in that very relaxed home atmosphere with all the time in the world. And with the capability of being able to comment and have our requests answered in real time, it really does make for a very personal experience. I had been very "ho hum" about the latest show and offerings, but this fb show made all the difference for ME. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope it's posted again so I can watch it somewhere because I remembered about one hour in and missed what I wanted to see LOL. The other day I bought the Maasai earrings J487223 and the 9 row Maasai bracelet J487221 just based on one of his styling views posted here but really have no idea how they actually look!

The QVC page shows them for a second then reverts to "Image Comng Soon" so I really hoped to see them. He was standing by them when he was talking about the different sets that were on the table, and I spied these but he never picked that one particular one up. Boohoo.

Of course, tracking now shows that they should be delivered here tomorrow - but I want to see them now! Can't wait Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

In case you were not able to watch it live, the video is posted on Louis' Facebook page.  It is very enjoyable!  Very relaxing.  Of course the biggest reason for me is that I love hearing Louis explain his designs as well as his excellent ideas and descriptive detailed commentary.  

As @WNYgal said:  The best one so far,  imo. We got to see ALL the new, up close and with LDO'S incomparable commentary, in that very relaxed home atmosphere with all the time in the world. And with the capability of being able to comment and have our requests answered in real time, it really does make for a very personal experience. I had been very "ho hum" about the latest show and offerings, but this fb show made all the difference for ME. 

Respected Contributor

@WNYgal  On my original post, click onto the blue facebook..............it should bring you directly to the video!

Louis will post it on his website.....blue louisdellolio.com.

Super Contributor

Oops I couldn't find it posted on FB, and just had the place where the live feed had been. Well DUH I refreshed FB and voila!

You can tell I don't do FB very often LOL.

When it first starts I looked at what was in front of him on the table and thought "hey is that the Maasai"? And then when the model took off the black trench and unveiled it, yes there it was!

I really like it, and can't wait to get it tomorrow!

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed every minute of it. Qvc has two hour shows, but none as entertaining and as informative as this. He was right when he said jammed packed. I love it and will watch it again.

Super Contributor

I agree, this was the best show yet, especially since I w...

I agree, this was the best show yet, especially since I was able to join LIVE this time. The comments back and forth were so much fun ... ideas flying! I'm going back to rewatch and catch some minutes where my internet cut out here and there.  

Respected Contributor

@Happy2BHere wrote:

I hope it's posted again so I can watch it somewhere because I remembered about one hour in and missed what I wanted to see LOL. The other day I bought the Maasai earrings J487223 and the 9 row Maasai bracelet J487221 just based on one of his styling views posted here but really have no idea how they actually look!

The QVC page shows them for a second then reverts to "Image Comng Soon" so I really hoped to see them. He was standing by them when he was talking about the different sets that were on the table, and I spied these but he never picked that one particular one up. Boohoo.

Of course, tracking now shows that they should be delivered here tomorrow - but I want to see them now! Can't wait Woman LOL

You can also see the Massai pieces on his blog.  Put "Massai" in the search bar.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel