Honored Contributor

Now I need to look through my scarves to see if there is a prune shade blend among them. Not sure I have prune earrings or necklaces. Will have to play with silvertone or even if this works with it — 1928 jewelry L’aura pourpre jewelry — google it at that site.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I am watching.  I don’t understand why he is selling fall colors, sweaters, toppers, long sleeves and other fall clothing.

Summer is on it’s way...

Ha! It’s mid-April and we’ve had freezing rain for the past 3 days!

Trusted Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I am watching.  I don’t understand why he is selling fall colors, sweaters, toppers, long sleeves and other fall clothing.

Summer is on it’s way...

We've got 24 inches of snow AND freezing rain over the past four days.  I'm done!

Honored Contributor

I bought the copper tank & it works well with the cinnamon moss crepe pants (A277387)

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Summer is on it’s way...

Yes, I know.  We had snow today here and I am still wearing winter clothing.  

I am looking forward to spring and summer. Fall is quite a ways off.

Regular Contributor

So pleased to see Maria in Sangria outfit instead of being in more usual black! (BTW: She is my heighth/size twin)

Trusted Contributor

Another great show ladies!  See everyone tomorrow at 2pm.

Respected Contributor

Good night to everyone!

Respected Contributor

What a great show!  Jennifer is lovely!  Perfect for Louis and looks fabulous in his clothes.  I think it will be a perfect fit.  This time around I ordered:  Topper and tank to match in black, denim in Camo and bell sleeve top in black.

Respected Contributor

What a pleasure to watch this presentation - had to watch on my iPad as DH watching movie - kept buffering but will watch recording again tomorrow.

Items I planned for were not going to be presented this visit - per Louis - but I ended up ordering jeans, both colors, crepe topper and tank in olive - not bad considering  what I planned on was not available so thought I would not be tempted haha!  Just love watching these shows Louis' clothes, quality are just the best.  Hope everyone got what they wanted - more tomorrow.