Valued Contributor

Re: Louis LIVE on Q2 Today- starts 9pm eastern

@vickybliss, I used the slang term in tech for anytime you store files other than on your computer or disk or jump drive. I use dropbox. It puts a file folder in your Windows Explorer that you use like any other folder, but files placed there are synced to store in the "cloud". Google Drive is another option that works the same way. Same with Evernote. I like to do this because I never have to worry about loosing all my archived stuff in case of a computer crash and I can access them from anywhere and any device.

What I do for all shows I want to replay:  I open either Q or Q2 live broadcast window on my computer screen. I open Snagit (a software for snagging screenshots, images or video). I select the show window open on my monitor and click on record. Once finished, I save the recording to my dropbox folder which pushes the recorded video to the cloud. 

QVC posts a lot of video clips on youtube, but since I'm like you all - I like to see the styling as much as the individual item - I'd rather have my choice of what I get to replay (rather than the posted edits).