Esteemed Contributor

AntRe: Louis LIVE on Q2 Today- starts 9pm eastern

I want that bar necklace that the models are wearing with the single y bar.

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis LIVE on Q2 Today- starts 9pm eastern

Louis mentioned that the wood beads (Aztec Necklaces) are coming on Monday!

Respected Contributor

Must have the Aztec necklace, looks so great tonight.

I like all the discussion about how to wear the pieces, it's very spontaneous and fun.  Those of us who already have many of the items tonight can definitely get more ideas.  

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

I saw this thread before the show started, but it was such a chore for me to get to QVC2---and to stay there---that I just could not multi-task and join the discussion as much as I wanted to!

My Cox cable here at my house in AZ does not have QVC2, and I could not find any link on the regular Q website. So I Goggled it on Safari on my iPad and got in that way.  But, every time I put an item in my cart, I kicked myself off the Live presentation and had to go back in.

Then, after the show I went to check out and when I logged in to my account---my cart was empty!  So I had to reorder everything and luckily what I wanted was still available.

Boy oh boy, I never had to work so hard to spend money on Linea before!

And now the stalking for the Aztec necklaces begins.  I told myself I wasn't going to get them, especially after getting two seed bead necklaces yesterday---but after seeing them on the models, I just have to have them in both colors!

Always great to watch Louis Live!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49

We have Cox Cable here, too, and like you do not have QVC2 in the lineup.  I was working at my desktop computer while watching the show on my Ipad.  But I QVC open on that computer along with Word.  So I actually ordered on the desktop while watching on my Ipad.  That worked out well.  (Maybe a bit too well, since I ordered three of the Big Deals.)  QVC2 is up at the top right of your QVC home page under Shop QVC TV.  Click on  that and the drop down will include QVC2.  On my Ipad the QVC home page looks just like it does on my desktop PC.  But I do NOT use the QVC app on the Ipad - just go to QVC.com using Safari.  Hope that helps.  We have to make it easier for you to spend your money!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Really cute Deal 2 top on Q2 today.  I actually like Q2 better these days.  It's new, it's fresh, I see better programming and nicer items. 

I love the pastels colors of Louis' top today, really sweet.

Esteemed Contributor

I throughly enjoyed the show last night on QVC2.  I wasn't too familiar with the host but I think she did a good job working with Louis and I was totally impressed with her pointing out the sizes the models were wearing during the Big Deal presentation.

Respected Contributor

I agree with @Maxine49. QVC2 is work and more of a hassle. The inability to DVR those shows to watch when it's convenient is a big drawback. I doubt the audience is very large, due to the format. I'll continue to watch the regular programming live shows (w/DVR) and probably skip QVC2 altogether.

Valued Contributor

I like the Q2 approach to presentation. It seems to be more about the product than about the broadcast. But, then it may be easier for me to accept it because I have always captured videos via my computer of every Linea show rather than DVR my TV. Grabbing a video of the show online lets me store it to the cloud where I can watch it anywhere. If I record on TV, it is more limited as to how I access because I refuse to pay Cox Contour prices to be able to access digital versions of a show when I can do the same...free. It's the principle of the thing, LOL.