Honored Contributor

many_hosta, dressing well is the best medicine.  Wear your Linea.  I hope you heal quickly.

Trusted Contributor

My Mardi Gras necklace should be here tomorrow-can't wait!

Trusted Contributor

This top is interesting.  The cliche 'no print, print'.  But the poly is a deal breaker for me.  It's a texture thing for me.  I can't do poly.

Esteemed Contributor

Yikes I love that abstact top with the umber pants! 

Respected Contributor

I dithered and dithered, and just as I hit "add to cart" for the Mardi Gras incredible necklace, MaryBeth said "....and it's sold out!"  But, my order seemed to go through, whew.  Seeing it up close on tv made all the difference in the world to me and I had to get it.  I've never seen anything like this for a price like this.

Respected Contributor

@Karlakaye wrote:

I got this sweater in port to wear with the WK pants, but I'm hoping my old standby aubergine t-neck will work as well.  I sized up in this tunic to a large for a little extra room in the hips and a little extra length.  

@Sammijo10  Me too---port column of color and copper estruscan necklace set--a total copycat. LOVE LOVE LOVE that look!

KK

@Karlakaye

That's a good idea. Did anyone else size up on he tunic? @anniebethsmom ?

Valued Contributor

I ordered 2 of the abstract top. I'm wearing the alabaster ombre here at the office today - and it is so comfortable. Perfect weight and texture. I like the length of this one. It's not a tunic but not so short that I would have to have a layer over it.

Trusted Contributor

Ordered the magenta and the sienna.... should be here Thursday!!!  Can. Not. Wait.  I absolutely love this fabric and they look better on tv!!!  Woohoo!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@Karlakaye wrote:

I got this sweater in port to wear with the WK pants, but I'm hoping my old standby aubergine t-neck will work as well.  I sized up in this tunic to a large for a little extra room in the hips and a little extra length.  

@Sammijo10  Me too---port column of color and copper estruscan necklace set--a total copycat. LOVE LOVE LOVE that look!

KK

@Karlakaye

That's a good idea. Did anyone else size up on he tunic? @anniebethsmom ?

No I didn't because I've lost another 22 lbs.  Unfortunately it has put me between sizes which can be challenging this go round.  Make no mistake, I'll adjust!

Valued Contributor

Maria is a knockout in the magenta (mardi gras) combination of the abstract top.