Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO

Grace, I so agree about the floral blouses.  I'm just not seeing it - but I don't wear a lot of patterns and it may just be I'm projecting my personal bias to the floral items.

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

LOVE that pant.

But, and don't jump me, but that floral shirt--NO WAY.

Not for me either.  Just wouldn't work on so many levels Smiley Happy

@anniebethsmom

You are always more PC than moi. But, happy you agree and I'm not alone! lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis Is Live!

[ Edited ]

@Sammijo10 wrote:

@GraceCO

Grace, I so agree about the floral blouses.  I'm just not seeing it - but I don't wear a lot of patterns and it may just be I'm projecting my personal bias to the floral items.

@Sammijo10

Same for me...not a floral fan. Looks like a 50's tablecloth in the alabaster and way too big on the model. The other colors look better. 

Trusted Contributor

Fast question for your all - and forgive me if it's been asked here of on Louis' blog as I've not been paying attention to either lately, but the previous iteration of the 'aubergine' in WK - how does that compare to this fall's new 'port'?  anyone know?

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@Sammijo10 wrote:

@GraceCO

@Sammijo10

Same for me...it looks like a 50's tablecloth and way too big on the model. Oh my.

Oh my indeed!

Honored Contributor

With all his hits the last two seasons, Louis is entitled to a miss.  Agreed?  I know you ladies do.  Someone might like the shirt, though. I bought it in the Black.

Trusted Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

With all his hits the last two seasons, Louis is entitled to a miss.  Agreed?  I know you ladies do.  Someone might like the shirt, though. I bought it in the Black.

Absolutely Goldie!  I just couldn't pull it off.  That's the beauty of Linea- something for everyone.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

I bought it in the Blackberry - to go with my Blackberry Glass Beads.

Trusted Contributor

The black one looks better on a person than the others.  And it looks lovely on Maria as well.  At 5'2", it would swamp me.

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis Is Live!

[ Edited ]

It's a shame...the floral blouse is not looking good on any of the models. IMO.