Honored Contributor

[Our dear Louis has caught the flu and is home resting.  Jennifer will present today, and Louis says she is primed and ready to go.  So sorry he is ill...]

From his blog:

"Morning everyone…..I have unfortunately come down with the flu….I went to my doctor on Sat. and he told me I’m not going anywhere. He gave me strict instructions, and medications. I haven’t had the flu in many many years, because I always get a flu shot. This year the flu got me before I could get my shot. To say I feel horrendous is an understatement. I forgot how debilitating the flu makes you feel. I know you are disappointed, but there’s nothing I can do. Of course Jennifer, who is great, will take over. I had Lou, my dog sitter and my nurse! send all of the samples and accessories down to Jennifer just in case this turned for the worse, so she is up to date on everything. You will see the show as I intended. I will be home, along with you, watching the BIG DEAL being presented…..cheering Jennifer on…..Jen and I have had long conversations about the show so she’s more than ready…..The blazers look great, and the more I see what a STRONG TREND they are for this fall and next spring 2020, I know making them the Big Deal was the right thing to do. My advise is to order your size. These are an easier fit than the Crepe Gauze blazers so I know you will be perfect in your normal numerical size…..I will be here laying on the couch watching TV, and falling asleep, so if you have questions now or during the show I will try to answer them…………………….Back to bed with me………………..much Love……………………….Louis"

Honored Contributor

Please get your flu shots ASAP. 

DH & I got ours 2 weeks ago.

Hope Louis gets over it soon.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I sure will when I go back to the doctor.  I've been getting my shot for the past three years and no flu, even if I catch a cold it doesn't last as long as all those years I went without getting the shot so I noticed a big difference.

Respected Contributor

Hope Louis continues to rest and gets well soon!

Super Contributor

Poor Louis the Flu already I heard it was going to be a bad year. But if you have a nurse it must be really bad so you need to stay home. Oprah was ordered to bed with Pneumonia and I know about pneumonia I ended up in the hospital and didn’t know I had it until I couldn’t breathe. I hope he feels better soon but the show will be fine with Jennifer and the host. I went ahead and ordered my jewelry so thanks Seka.

Respected Contributor

Get well soon Louis!  Jennifer will do you proud, and your clothes and jewelry speak for themselves.....I already ordered jewelry and the blazer!

Respected Contributor

Feel better Louis, take extra good care of yourself.

You will be greatly missed.

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry to hear the flu has hit you so early, Louis. Like you, I've never bothered to get my flu shot until mid-October. You must have been in the wrong place. Best to R&R and enjoy the best show on TV with the rest of us!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Contributor

I was speaking to the people at my pharmacy and they said the flu is hitting much earlier and hard this season. So get your flu shots and soon. It's such a bad illness.

Esteemed Contributor

Louis get well soon ....feel better. people do not realize there are more then one strain of the flu going around. I got mine last week. I was sick for a month with the flu back in 2015 and I never want to get that again!