Honored Contributor

Re: Louis' Fabulous Boucle Video!

Once I got the dark gray ponte pants & listened to the video Louis posted about the gray matching the gray in the bouclé jacket, I ordered the bisque. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Jacque looks so beautiful with all the jewelry in the grey!

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone hear what size jacket Jacqui was wearing?

Respected Contributor

@kze  Said she was in a 14.  It was too small on her, she could not button it.  I never believed Jacquie was a 14.

Trusted Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@kze  Said she was in a 14.  It was too small on her, she could not button it.  I never believed Jacquie was a 14.

@Somertime  Thank you.  I guessed it was a 14 and that size is almost always too small on her.  I usually wear one size larger than she does so I need to carefully check out the "click here" measurements to decide if the 18w will fit me.  Wish they hadn't gotten rid of the 16w.

Respected Contributor

I don't usually like cutaway jackets. Yes, I know it's a high end design method but sometimes when I see a lady wearing that look, it appears from the front that she must have a large rear and that's what is making the fabric at the bottom separate and pull back.  And no, that didn't stop me from ordering the caramel blazer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree, put the model on the TV in the correct size & Jacqui needed the next size up.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

The video is now posted.

There were some great close-ups of the Boucle Tweed Fabric.  It really is beautiful.