Respected Contributor

Louis' Fabulous Boucle Video!

Louis' new video not only has the boucle jacket but sneak peaks of the new tops as well:  draped neck, split turtleneck. cheetah top!!  Did I say FABULOUS!!

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis' Fabulous Boucle Video!

Thank you for posting this

Trusted Contributor

I just watched the video, and @Somertime, you aren/t kidding when you said it is all fabulous.  Makes me wish I was still working to wear these clothes (not really)!  I ordered the caramel boucle and now think I'm going for the bisque.

Esteemed Contributor

Louis is always the gracious gentleman. Lovely boucle jackets. His items shown this time of year are always my favorites!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime Thanks for posting!  I enjoyed the video.  Louis really cares.  The picture QVC is using does not do justice to his jacket, just as he said.  But there was a video on QVC that I think showed it better on the model.  And the jacket looked different on the model than on the form Louis was using.  He probably pinned it on the form.  He should have gotten someone to wear it.  I am thinking about getting the grey.  Very pretty.  I'll check the schedule.

Respected Contributor

I doubt very much that Louis "pinned" the jacket to make it look more fitted than it is. It's just a matter of the right size jacket on the right size body. Every jacket I have ever bought from Louis has fit exactly as I have expected, and I expect no different from this one. I'm a size 4 or xs in his jackets and they have all been perfect.

Respected Contributor

Louis does not "pin" any of his jackets, he is not deceptive in his presentations.  He explained in the video his use of seams and princess seams to eliminate a boxy look but you need to purchase the correct size.  I never use any of the photos as a guide, I avoid them at all costs.

Respected Contributor

Love this Jacket!  Ordered the Caramel/Black.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

And the jacket looked different on the model than on the form Louis was using.  He probably pinned it on the form.  He should have gotten someone to wear it.  I am thinking about getting the grey.  Very pretty.  I'll check the schedule.

Louis did NOT pin the jacket on the form! Facts NOT in evidence! If you listened to his video and read the discussions both here and on his blog, then you'd know what you are saying is completely wrong. The Q put a jacket on the model that was one or two sizes too big! Period, end of story!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe  The bouclé jacket will be presented tonight towards 10PM as per Louis' blog in the Ask Louis section.

"The Tweed jackets will be featured this Monday night. The show starts at 7pm. Unfortunately they will not have any of the coordinating pieces scripted in the show and I can only show one color on a model….so I will be showing the Caramel jacket over all black [clothes from the model’s closet]."

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼