Contributor

Louis D is an amazing inspirtation

[ Edited ]

I have not seen Louis Del' Olio on QVC in a long while. He is so so inspiring. He knows his line front and back. He does his show like none other. He knew what was on clearance, what was coming up and exactly what would match with what at all times. He was able to tell us constantly how to coordinate each and every piece with something else in his line. There was no confusing him at all. He knew what was coming up next. He could explain all the details and sizing. I was just blown away by how professional he is. His pieces are timeless and beautiful. His clothes are just gorgeous. They are clothes that are made extremely well made classic pieces. I remember my first purchase from him years ago and was amazed by the quality. Thank you Louis Dell'Olio. Jayne Brown did an amazing job with him as well. Great Show!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Louis D is an amazing inspirtation

Welcome to the Community @Seastarluv

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Louis is a professional, through and through.  That is why he comports himself perfectly and knows all essential information about his line.  He respects his customers.

As I like to remind other Linea Ladies, we are truly fortunate at this point in our lives to be able to buy classic, comfortable and beautiful fashions from a bona fide designer of note -- and from our TV.  Can you believe that?  From our TV!

Honored Contributor

@Seastarluv.  You said it well.  Louis is very "hands on" with his collection.  Quite a contrast between him and some other designers we know.  His clothing design is his whole life.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

He clearly choreographs his shows.  He has it all planned out to the models, the colors, the accessories, etc.  His shows run like clockwork.  Very, very enjoyable to watch such a talent.

Valued Contributor

He is BESt of what the QVC offers....Miss me my George too!!!

Respected Contributor

Love, Louis' shows!  He is a true designer.  He designs his entire line as well as dressing all the models.  His presentation is a true runway show!  His passion is so clear as well as his vision.  I have no doubt that this is exactly the same way he designed at Anne Klein.  He takes so much pride in his work and it shows which is why we are all so loyal to Linea.  It is unbelievable to have beautifully designed clothes at this price point.  Thanks to him, I am a beautifully dressed New York woman who now lives in Florida.  You can take the girl out of NY but you can't take NY out of the girl!  Thanks, Louis, QVC is very fortunate to have you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the Linea line and Louis ....every time I wear his clothes I feel appropriate, comfortable, and well dressed.  I can forget about my clothes and concentrate on my life...that is a huge complement to the gracious and gifted Mr. Dell' Olio.

Respected Contributor

Well said everyone!  For all these reasons he is simply the best.  His clothes are also the BEST!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also appreciate the respect with which LDO treats his customers.  I've never seen such a committed designer and we are fortunate.  

The show host is critical when LDO is on air.  Jayne Brown is the best with him.  She just keeps moving things along as the show producer requires of her, and gives LDO all the space he needs.  It was a good fast moving show.

i must add:  Jayne is also at her best with Louis. We all benefit from their rapport and mutual respect and admiration.