Super Contributor

Re: Louis' Blog has been redesigned AGAIN!

That Latin text is a placeholder - but that page should be deleted, he has two pages wtih the same name.

I mentioned on another thread - if on a phone, turn your phone sideways to landscape to see the full menu. That three bar menu option is not working the way it should. 

These websites are generated by selecting a template and the look and style can be changed on a whim, so I expect more changes as they work through the options.

Respected Contributor

Well, I just came home and 12 hours after I posted this thread, Louis's Blog has changed yet again.  It looks nothing like the update I stumbled across this morning---this is truly a work in progress!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Highlighted
Contributor

Louis has finalized his blog. He just posted, stating that he will not do any further changes.

Respected Contributor

The website is back to the first redesign, where the "Ask Louis" section is numbered and it's difficult to see Louis' replies. Frankly, if this is the final, it would have been better not to tweak it at all.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is meant by"no warmth, looks sterile" I think Louis may have been offended by all the negative comments and hence we are basically back to the same blog except the more recent comments are shown first, so unfortunate! But at least I don't have to scroll down to see the latest comment. No one meant any harm but we need to be careful  what we say. That's why I think his final comment was"I can't please everyone".

Just checked the blog again, you still have to scroll down to see the most recent. I'm just so glad that we have a blog to go to. Louis is the best, really apreciate everything he does for us!