Regular Contributor

Looks like new colors UP for A293753, Gauze Crepe Asym. TANK

Fern, Ivory and Turquoise! 

I love Louis' sleeveless gauze tanks in our hot Sacramento summers!  They are so cool and breezy!  

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Respected Contributor

Re: Looks like new colors UP for A293753, Gauze Crepe Asym. TANK

Oh dear. He’s giving us so many options of summery tops!

I do not know why I never ordered this particular top. Wish I’d gotten the celadon. Maybe I was unsure about sizing as the other crepe gauze tank with chiffon border I had to go up a size because it was too snug in the chest/shoulders. Can anyone weigh in on the fit of this one?

Looking forward to sneak peeks of the colors so I can decide if I want this tank in turquoise, or the other tank in sapphire blue.
Valued Contributor

Every one of Louis' pieces astonish me! They have such amazing quality and attention to every detail.  The cut is always perfect, and the design is high end as well.

I love wearing every single piece I have bought. He designs for a "Lady" who wants elegance, style, and a bit of pizazz.

I don't know how he does it for the prices he charges. When a LOGO top is $74.00 or so, I can buy from Louis a high quality jacket, lined and with pockets.........

Thank You, Louis! I am a big fan, and you are much appreciated!

Regular Contributor

Hi @crazycockermom,

It looks like the new colors in this tank are the same as the colors offered in A302599, Gauze Crepe Swing Shirt w/ Sequin Embellishments.  I have this in black, so chic!

I'm not sure about the sizing for the bust, hopefully someone else has that input.

I have the Chiffon Bottom Tanks in size Large and that's what I ordered for this tank.

Diana

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!