Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for opinions on various jewelry items

@barbara in Virginia
Thanks so much!! Which color do you have? The bracelet is now only available in the brass ox...
Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom.  I got the silver ox.  But I bet it will be equally glorious in the brass ox.

Respected Contributor

@Barbara in Virginia wrote:

@crazycockermom.  I got the silver ox.  But I bet it will be equally glorious in the brass ox.

Thanks! 😊

Respected Contributor

I ordered the multi-strand liquid necklace in gunmetal and it arrived quickly, and is better than I had anticipated. 

It looks stunning on, has an almost edgy feel to it, and I know I will wear this often as it can pair with outfits both casual or dressier (which I rarely even wear right now); it's a great addition to my Linea wardrobe of clothing and jewelry, quite designer and expensive looking.

Respected Contributor

@author
I’m glad you like it!! Especially because I ended up ordering the liquid necklace, bracelet and earrings in gunmetal. Don’t think I’ll wear them all at the same time but I am hoping for an edgy look, as you said. Thanks for replying!
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom 

Yes, thanks for your post!  Your comments tipped me over into buying this and am so glad, it's a wonderful piece.